Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adobe Photoshop Cs Help

SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    My problem is I have the trial version which I got from the official site (adobe.com) but I cannot find how to register it (I was after the TDA release but there are very few sources which I can connect to on eMule). I have a serial number but can't find where to put it (theres no "enter serial" on the splash screen which displays how many days remaining and the "registration" option in the help drop down is unclickable. I have tried to fix it using a few patches but all have failed so far (the first one didn't work and the rest can't find files) and I was planning on just letting the trial run out and hope that the "enter serial" option will appear (and hope that the serial works). If anyone can tell me how to unlock it now though it'll be a great help

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Your quite welcome tralalala.
    Happy Photoshopping.

Ahhh.. there it is.. that warm glow you get when you've helped someone out. ^_^

Edit: SeK612 - Sorry, but all I've heard is the same as you... that theres a patch thats supposed to register the demo version... don't know why yours didn't work, though.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    [i]Originally posted by uNz@19 January 2004 - 17:20
    Your quite welcome tralalala.
    Happy Photoshopping.

Ahhh.. there it is.. that warm glow you get when you've helped someone out. ^_^

Edit: SeK612 - Sorry, but all I've heard is the same as you... that theres a patch thats supposed to register the demo version... don't know why yours didn't work, though.
    now that ive got it working, maybe you could give me a very basic and simple step-by-step (like 1), 2), 3) etc... i find it easier ) for making those amazing images with photoshop?

thanks mate,
    tralalala

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    What images? do you mean my avatar? thats all I've made in photoshop recently... I've been incredibly lazy lately

All I can suggest is for you to follow the tutorials you'll find in the Photoshop help menu and google for more if you want to do something specific.

Edit: Oh yeah... check out phong His tutorials kick ass.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    ok, thanks mate, im just about to check out phongs tutorials.

tralalala

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12