Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Roflmfao I Was Ip Banned

GCNaddict's Avatar Poster
    u kno what im bored im making a 4th SN

probly be called "7-|-h È|_ë/×\ë|\|-|-" u kno, just 4 fun

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Metallica concert, first row, i'm the one in the Napster shirt!
    Originally posted by GCNaddict@19 January 2004 - 00:54
    of all the ppls on the chat rooms in slavbeach, ur the worst. u nuked me, flamed me, spammed me, tried to ignore me (and failed) and had Marc boot me 7 times in a row

i think ur a cunt too u sleezy dutch manwhore
    I dident have Marc boot u 7 times in a row. U are on a 56k , im on a Cable line, so was MikeyBen, we both had nukers running..do the maths..

btw i still think u are a cunt, and well, that is something that will not change

And here, get some one dutch to explain this one to you.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    GCNaddict's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by J'Pol@19 January 2004 - 00:58
    For the love of all that is sacred. What is the feckin point in stealing and sharing a "beta" version of a programmer that nobody is using yet anyway.

Effective sharing is about the number (and commitment) of people involved, not the actual programme. That is just a vehicle to allow them to share effectively.

Who wants a "beta" version of a programme that nobody is using yet. There are so many other ways to get files, that actually work and have tangible results.

This looks like another ESV to me, the pattern is very similar. End up with a piece of software and a forum which jealously protects itself, but not enough users to make it worthwhile.

That's the problem when businessmen try to get involved in this sort of thing. They create a business model based on certain assumptions, which are wrong.

As I have said elsewhere, good luck I hope it works out for you.
    i could give shit

btw it connects to opennap, so its still good

the point is, id be much more successful rejoining the beta crew for Codename Longhorn (dloaded 4352 today lol) than a beta tester for this shit

j'pol, i respect ur views

internet.news, u didnt miss anything. the thing is another piece of shit that I overreacted with.

this is most likely my final post under this name

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Its magic baby!
    Originally posted by GCNaddict@19 January 2004 - 00:59
    u kno what im bored im making a 4th SN

probly be called "7-|-h È|_ë/×\ë|\|-|-" u kno, just 4 fun
    you sound really interesting is the rest of your life this much fun
    Wiz.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    muchspl2
    **picture removed it may be offensive to some**

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@19 January 2004 - 00:57
    When you bypass a ban by using a proxy, you're just creating more problems for yourself.

It's like your going to do whatever you want in spite of the fact that the admin has banned you.

And you say you don't know why you were banned? Didn't you get a PM?
    actually? no

and i didnt get a PM for losing my sg beta status either

just shows u what some ppls will go thru in order to "keep order"

btw, the damned thing screwed my name. oh well

[COLOR=red][I]this SN blows. im makin another. if some1 wants this SN, its called:

7-|-h È|_ë/×\ë|\|-|-

pass is: 12345678 (ill change the pass to that rite now)

7. Lounge   -   #27

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    Metallica concert, first row, i'm the one in the Napster shirt!
    Damn dude ur thick arent ya.

No-one cares that u lost beta stats, u brought it upon yourselve, u will loose more by going on about it likes this.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by -Huize-@19 January 2004 - 01:09
    Damn dude ur thick arent ya.

No-one cares that u lost beta stats, u brought it upon yourselve, u will loose more by going on about it likes this.
    ive got nothing to lose Huize, u fucked dutch Necrophiliac!

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    @GCN

you were never banned (with your GCN account). I banned the fake Hypo account by IP (which does in fact auto apply to your account. If you want I can unban your IP as you want to use your GCN name here. That's no big deal.

I don't ban people from here because they mess up on another project. You will only be punished if you act up here (as a board member) but never if you act like an idiot outside this board.

What you are trying to prove anyway ? That you are smart to surf slower cause you are using a proxy ? I dont know if this is really called smart.

You act like a beta program is the most important thing on this world but I am sorry to say that it is not. Sorry GCN get over it. We trusted you and gave you priority access to a network and yet you abuse this privilege and login as another tester. You are cheap.

@J'Pol

Our software is in no aspect commercial and there is no company behind it. It will be a tool from filesharers for filesharers. The only reason to have it in private forums is to bugfix the program without to have 1000 users posting bug messages allover the board.

SG has moved to an own forum, current beta testers know how to find it. We changed servers to make sure that nobody just acts up like GCN did and that's it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast