Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clients

Poster
    i currently use shadows experimental (its the only one i tried out) and im pretty happy with it. i jus wanna know is there a better/faster client out there?

thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    i use ABC, its built on shadows client, but it doesn't take up as much CPU usage

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    Azureus
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    what about torrent storm?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster
    can some1 post links to torrentstorm,abc, and Azureus sites? i wanna try all 3 and decide between them and shadows client.
    B)

6. BitTorrent   -   #6

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Java Boy@19 January 2004 - 02:29
    Azureus

ABC

TorrentStorm

B)
    thanks i got em saved on my comp and 2marrow i will install and test them 1 by 1! B)

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Hi,

Didnt see this post, until after I posted in the Fasttracker forums on this,

Yea, try each one out, and find the one you like the most, I currently use Shadows, I like it, its simple for me, and it gives the info I want,
    <span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>VEGASGUY</span></span>

CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON PRIVATE BT TRACKER&#33;

<span style='color:red'>Proud Fasttracker member</span>

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by vegasguy@19 January 2004 - 06:09
    Hi,

Didnt see this post, until after I posted in the Fasttracker forums on this,

Yea, try each one out, and find the one you like the most, I currently use Shadows, I like it, its simple for me, and it gives the info I want,
    yea shadows is my current 1 but it might not be the end of this week&#33; i got 3 clents to try and a torrent for each&#33;

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster
    ive narrowed it down to shadows experimental and azureus. it was easy for me to elimenate torrentstorm and abc. it a hard choice between shadows experimental and azureus. i will have to see. i will make a poll for now.

~A~ Azureus

or

~B~ Shadows Experimental

plz no other clients.

thanks for voting&#33;

EDIT: typo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast