Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Pink Pussy I Had Friday Night

Poster
    coin-abuse u should be under the law

2. Lounge   -   #22
    imported_computerfreak76
    dude i hope you do know, people die from ecstacy! it can kill you! its not like smoking weed or drinking one time can kill you!
    i had a female friend die from that shit about 9 years ago.

seriously if you have any respect at all for your body or your life please dont take that shit.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Originally posted by computerfreak76@19 January 2004 - 07:37
    dude i hope you do know, people die from ecstacy! it can kill you! its not like smoking weed or drinking one time can kill you!
    i had a female friend die from that shit about 9 years ago.

seriously if you have any respect at all for your body or your life please dont take that shit.
    get your shit str8 the e your friend dyed from was bunk she had a shitty hook up who gave her a meth or d filled pill so he could make more money if you know what your buying and who your getting it from what percentages are in it you will be ok or you buy a cheap pill of some guy at a corner and end up in a coffin more or less dont use be straight or if your gonna get high do it right

4. Lounge   -   #24
    imported_computerfreak76
    hmmm so your saying you get your ecstasy is straight from the person that made it?

its stupid man, why risk death over a drug? cause i dont care what you think, unless you know what your doing and make it yourself you can never be sure what it contains.

the statistics show that most of the ecstasy sold on the market contains other drugs too.

if you want to be a dumbass and play russian roulette with your life with some drug thats contents are not certain then go right ahead, the world would be a better place without your dumbass!

5. Lounge   -   #25
    hmmm so your saying you get your ecstasy is straight from the person that made it?

its stupid man, why risk death over a drug? cause i dont care what you think, unless you know what your doing and make it yourself you can never be sure what it contains.

the statistics show that most of the ecstasy sold on the market contains other drugs too.

if you want to be a dumbass and play russian roulette with your life with some drug thats contents are not certain then go right ahead, the world would be a better place without your dumbass!
    1rst) i never said i got exstacy from anywhere (you narc try to intrapt me )

2nd)i understand your point drugs are bad in your opinion i see it the exact opposite becoming dependant on a drug is bad the use is experimental don't be so anal bro live your life

3rd) tons of E is laced to the teeth for the porpose of making 200% more money off every pill i gurentee you the same dealer has pills that are unlaced for himself and friends its weither you have the hook up to get it like i said know your stuff and youll be fine happy rollin

6. Lounge   -   #26
    the world would be a better place without your dumbass!

dumb naw just canadian

7. Lounge   -   #27
    imported_computerfreak76
    hmmm so being experimental with drugs is worth dying over???

NO THANKS (BRO)!

8. Lounge   -   #28
    imported_computerfreak76
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@19 January 2004 - 02:11
    the world would be a better place without your dumbass!

dumb naw just canadian
    lol that explains everything! (just kidding)

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by computerfreak76@19 January 2004 - 08:14
    hmmm so being experimental with drugs is worth dying over???

NO THANKS (BRO)!
    i recomend a fat blunt itl change your whole prespection

10. Lounge   -   #30
    imported_computerfreak76
    i agree there!

i didnt say i didnt use a few drugs tho...................

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast