Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xbox Games

i d/l on emule and i looked up xbox games and a whole bunch came up. they were like cpu games(iso. bin.) i was wondering if i can burn these onto a cdr or rw and play them on my xbox? has anyone tried it?

2. Games   -   #2
    you burn them onto dvdrs and play them with a mod chip

3. Games   -   #3
    do u know where i can get the modchips?

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by joker23@19 January 2004 - 18:29
    do u know where i can get the modchips?
    ModChips

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@19 January 2004 - 03:51
    you burn them onto dvdrs and play them with a mod chip
    u could burn xbox games onto cd-r burn it will take more than 1 cd

6. Games   -   #6
    cool does anybody have one or recommend one? also how can i burn into more than 1 cd? can i still paly them w/ 2 cds? also is this site reliable?

7. Games   -   #7
    You could either go the route of getting a Modchip in your Xbox or go for Soft-Modding instead....To go Soft-Mod u need :

1.Xbox (no ya kidding!?!? )
    2.Original 007 Agent under Fire or MechAssault or Splinter Cell (these r the only games that have been exploited)
    3.MS Memory Card
    4.And some little programs of the Net...

With SoftMods, some Big Brain out there found an Error in the above mentioned games which when used with certain Hacks crashes the Xbox (in a good way), and then lets u FTP into your Xbox...where u then can pretty much do anything with it (remember its pretty much a PC in that big black box)..

It wouldnt hurt to visit http://www.xbox-scene.com/.....this site will pretty much answer everything about Mod-Chips and Soft-Mods...

I Soft-Modded my Xbox and now I have 4 games installed on the hard-drive..a Gameboy Advance emulator with about 20 games...a couple of movies on the HD (will play avi, divx, xvid...no re-encoding needed)..DVD2XBOX program which when u stick a Game/Movie disc in the Drive will Rip it to the Xbox Harddrive (great program) It will also play pretty much any media i throw at it....CDR/CDRW/DVDR...etc..etc..

Have Fun!!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

8. Games   -   #8
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Whoa, that sounds great. I want to Soft-Mod my xbox too, I checked the link you posted, but can't find any good tutorials. Which tutorial did you use slimboyfatz?

9. Games   -   #9
    Twist3r
    ya i wanat a good tutorial too

10. Games   -   #10
    FFS PPL!!!

You are going to make me go out and buy and xbox so i can do all this cool stuff to it

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want an xbox now

Also, evox is a must for the xbox

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast