Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 50 Cent

Poster
    i jus saw on the news dat mothafukin Ja shot 50 Cent and he died is dat really true

if so Ja Rule go 2 hell u dum fuk

2. Music   -   #2
    Originally posted by h121589@19 January 2004 - 04:33
    i jus saw on the news dat mothafukin Ja shot 50 Cent and he died is dat really true

no that impossible.........50 got shot too many times to get shot by punk ja rule......................is it possible?

3. Music   -   #3
    Poster
    i doubt it...guns are pretty heavy, i can't see ja rule lifting one of them...
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Music   -   #4
    Originally posted by 4th gen@19 January 2004 - 04:40
    i doubt it...guns are pretty heavy, i can't see ja rule lifting one of them...
    true true

5. Music   -   #5
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by h121589@18 January 2004 - 20:33

I hope so.

6. Music   -   #6
    why do people think Ja Rule is such a joke, when just about every mainstream rapper is ripping off his "style" nowadays anyway? the radio's so flooded with songs that are like 3 minutes of singing with 30 seconds of rap, and Ja Rule is the one who set that trend.

7. Music   -   #7
    h1
    50 and Ja are both punk bitches. They really need to squash beef now. What the fuck was this beef over anyway? Both of them are being very immature.

It's not even like either of them are good rappers. You know the world is coming to an end when 50 sells 6.5 million CDs. Both lack skill and all they can rap about is bling, hoes, bitches, money, cars, Cristal, etc. What happened to real rap like 2Pac, Paris, Outlawz, Aman, et al?

Rap these days fucking sucks.

8. Music   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@19 January 2004 - 05:15
    Ja Rule is the one who set that trend.

first album that comes to mind with that style would be snoop doggy dogg - doggystyle...
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

9. Music   -   #9
    h1
    BTW, if anyone would like to know more about Paris, who has a biting, brutally honest social commentary on issues like Bush, Iraq, the economy, guns, education, AIDS, affirmative action, etc., his site is http://www.guerillafunk.com

10. Music   -   #10
    Originally posted by 4th gen+18 January 2004 - 22:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen &#064; 18 January 2004 - 22:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3RA1N1AC@19 January 2004 - 05:15
    Ja Rule is the one who set that trend.

first album that comes to mind with that style would be snoop doggy dogg - doggystyle... [/b][/quote]
    granted, doggystyle might be an earlier version of that formula, but i think Ja Rule is the definitive example of rap being put into service of fluffy pop music-- so many formerly respectable rappers are turning out rap-influenced pop singles that sound like they may as well be Murder Inc productions. but while Ja Rule is the biggest offender in that category, it&#39;s just kinda stupid for all the other mainstream rappers to be casting stones since what they&#39;re doing doesn&#39;t sound that much different from him. s&#39;all i&#39;m trying to say.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast