Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Okay I Just Got Home

okay, just came back.......pissed me off cuz it was one of my former friends........i didn't really want to fight, but i had to step up , u know.......as a manly thing......AND HE CHALLENGED ME......but by the time i got there, i had like no fighting left in me.....sure i fought......but it was more defensive with me than anything else........3 rounds.....3 minutes..........but yeah......came back with a fat bruise behind my ear (cheap ass bastard punched me a lot behind my head) and a little pain in my right temple........i think i got him a little blood from his mouth though....it was so stupid though....i didn't really punch him hard.....merely pushed him back, and that's what happened.......wierd......and i must have gotten punched like 30 times....was still standing though......i guess i can take punches.........

but now, i'm worried for my physical status......i hear that there's a lot of vital sh!t behind your head, and since i got a fat bruise there, could i have injured something critical without knowing? i notice it kinda hurts when i move my jaw......uh.....and the temple thing, i know that's not good......should i go see a doctor about this or are these like simple injuries that will go away?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    You will be fine.Suck it up kid.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    seriously? i don't want to act all macho about it now and then when i get hella old find out i got some mental problem or some shit....haha.......but then , at the same time, i'm trying not to be such a wuss about pain and stuff.....u know what i mean?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    instead of fighting, maybe next time you should just challenge the guy to a SNAPS battle. remember SNAPS?

in the meantime, take a couple of aspirins and go to the doc if it still hurts after a day or two. if somebody punches you in the head, it's not like it's gonna feel good.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Ok look.You will be fine.I got hit in the head alot over my lifetime.I do not know how many times my Brother cracked steel Poles over my head and vice versa.Lots of Pool Sticks also from the local Bars.All you have is a few bruises.Not like you need any stitches.

Trust FC on this one.....you are fine.Look at the guy.Nothing wrong with him mentally.

*3RA1N1AC I need to check that book out.....snap! *

6. Lounge   -   #6
    oh okay, if you guys say so.....that was like my first fight that's why, maybe i'm being paranoid..i dont' know.......i just don't wanna be like those boxers who get those fuckin "syndromes" cuz of being hit too much in the head or some shit.......cuz yeah.......man, that shit in the back of my head stings........haha.......that bastard....... and plus i hear getting hit your temple area can be like those life threatening shits that you don't joke about.....so i dont' know.......

7. Lounge   -   #7
    I do not know how old you are.But if this is your first Fight you must be kinda young.Like 5 or 6.And I must say you can type pretty god for a person that young.I was still useing Crayons at that age.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@19 January 2004 - 09:31
    I do not know how old you are.But if this is your first Fight you must be kinda young.Like 5 or 6.And I must say you can type pretty god for a person that young.I was still useing Crayons at that age.
    i never had my first (and only real fight so far) when i was 12 or 13, though i do fight with my brother a lot...
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    FC, maybe he's 5 or 6 and the other guy was like 28.

In which case he should definitely see a doctor. Or at least tell an adult.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    i'm 20......haha.........well.....i'm usually sort of the "peaceful" type of guy you know.....haha.....but yeah......someone go back to my previous reply and answer that if you can.......

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast