Thread: Help?!?!?!?

sh0rtlife
    im running lite 2.02..or is that 2.002? anyway it wont connect....its been a while since i even tryed useing it actualy got mad at my pc back in oct and formated it and walked away till a few days ago

im not against getting a newwer version of kazza but i want to be shure ahead of time that its like this old one ...no pop ups no exess crap just a p2p DL'er nothing more...

im on dsl and i coulda swore there was a setting you had to do so that kazza would understand what its trying to connect to but i cant find it.....sadly i used to know how to fix this problem but have forgotten....ive uninstalled reinstalled and still just sits at connecting

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Old Fella
    Suggest you go with 2.4.3 which was the last official version, and there's no "crap" on any of the versions in the below link in my sig. Fuly uninstall then reinstall and see how you go.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I agree with Cyril. Update you Kazaa to at least 2.4.3, or check out KLR. Your version may be to old now.

Steven
    Time never lightend this burden I bear,
    You failed to see me, with empty stares,
    A book being written, still truth untold,
    Buried in lies, but now, unfolds

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    i like and recommend klr 2.4.8

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Old Fella
    Okay Mus, you've been around a while and I respect your opinion so can you tell us why you recommend KLR2.4.8 over the others.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Cyril@3 February 2004 - 06:47
    Okay Mus, you've been around a while and I respect your opinion so can you tell us why you recommend KLR2.4.8 over the others.
    well aside from sharedholder's updater its the best, because it has all the stuff from 2.4.3 and more 2.6 is cool but its not done and it does not even have the extensions.

also i like darth because he steped in and picked up where everybody left off at the time and his was one of the first ones with all the extra stuff and updates.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BANNED
    ok hold on it has come to my attention that there is an actual klite version 2.4.4 out there with all the updates so let me check it out

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    BANNED
    ok i got a new favorite