Thread: Codec Pack

what is the diffrence between the basic and full versions.does full mean better?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    I dont know if it means better, I think you just get more codecs.
    Time never lightend this burden I bear,
    You failed to see me, with empty stares,
    A book being written, still truth untold,
    Buried in lies, but now, unfolds

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Yep...more junk to full ya system with.
    Codec packs are un-neccessry as all they do is clutter up ya system folders with unneeded junk.If you install the full pack for example then I bet ya you wont ever use half the stuff that comes with it and the half that you do,you wont haver a clue what it does(if anything)
    just stick to downloading individual codecs for what you need and stay away from over-rated, overbloated codec packs

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Java Boy@3 February 2004 - 04:00
    Yep...more junk to full ya system with.
    Codec packs are un-neccessry as all they do is clutter up ya system folders with unneeded junk.If you install the full pack for example then I bet ya you wont ever use half the stuff that comes with it and the half that you do,you wont haver a clue what it does(if anything)
    just stick to downloading individual codecs for what you need and stay away from over-rated, overbloated codec packs
    that is not completely corect boss, for example the full version comes with bs player which is a good handy player with many different options and most codecs you will need,

don't even get me started on gspot