Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your Site

Originally posted by Ynhockey@20 January 2004 - 08:50
    I'm not sure it belongs in this topic, but i just wanted to point out something i noticed in your site...

All the pages are HTML files and are different, so each one has its own menu. Consequently, some of the pages display different menu items from others. Unless this is intentional, you might want to use PHP to include the same menu on all pages.

Also, the link page is under construction.
    shtml might do the job too
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #22
    Originally posted by Ynhockey@20 January 2004 - 16:01
    Oh yeah and Free RAM XP Pro actually links to a program called MWSnap (screen capture).

Wtf ?
    I fixed that , and for the LINKS page is up not under construction.About the different menu&#39;s : I wait MM to come back because he is the one who manage the php on the site ,the &#39;&#39; FEEDBACK&#39;&#39; and SUBMIT YOUR SOFTWARE &#39;&#39; are in PHP so that&#39;s why are showing different menu, i updated and removed some links on the site and those two must be done by MM. Hope you understand my bad english, i have the fever too.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #23
    Originally posted by sharedholder@20 January 2004 - 12:27
    i have the fever too.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #24
    Ynhockey's Avatar Poster
    Sharedholder, I can help you with PHP if you like.

If you remember, we exchanged PMs a while ago about it but i hadn&#39;t visited this forum for about 2 weeks so you forgot about the thing you asked. But i&#39;m still offerring my services if you need them.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #25
    Well, sure why not, thanks.I will send you a pm this weekend.

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #26
    Be free to use those :

Maybe someone want to help to make more.Thanks to Pol to help me out with some logo&#39;s.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123