Thread: Need P2p Programming Help

I know this may not be the proper forum, but we need help in developing a Kazaa lite compatible ICU ( Intelligent Cash Unit). We have contracts pending wtih major music copyright holders to distribute their content legally on the P2P nets.

Need some P2P programming assistance to accomplish above.
    Please contact us directly at [email protected]

If this is totally unappropriate to ask in this forum, please accept my apologies and delete this message.
    Thanks,
    Tom

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Err.. Why won't the copyright holder's pay for the programming, they are the ones that are going to be making money..

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Originally posted by tomtheman@19 January 2004 - 18:45
    If this is totally unappropriate to ask in this forum, please accept my apologies and delete this message.
    Thanks,
    Tom
    Just wrong forum, going to move it

Cheers:
    -GS-
    Spoiler: Show

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by tomtheman@19 January 2004 - 16:45
    I know this may not be the proper forum, but we need help in developing a Kazaa lite compatible ICU ( Intelligent Cash Unit). We have contracts pending wtih major music copyright holders to distribute their content legally on the P2P nets.

Need some P2P programming assistance to accomplish above.
    Please contact us directly at [email protected]

Thanks,
    Tom
    but isnt that already happening with sharmen and altnet ? why would they use kazaalite as it is deemed illegal by sharmen (they would use that dmca law to enforce it like they forced google to get rid of the klite results). I dont think that any major record label would coop with kazaalite anyway as it is deemed evil
    Open your mind