Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Help With Tv-out

  1. #1
    i am absolutly new to this stuff. I learned that my video card has a tv out and i want to watch movies on the tv. What cable should i get and how do you hook it up :helpsmile:

  2. ** REGISTER to REMOVE This Ad On The Site!! **
    Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Lick My Lovepump
    Join Date
    May 2003
    S-video cable. Play around with the options in Control Panel -> Display

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    does you tv have a s-video input? if it only has regular rca, you're gonna need a s-video to rca adapter. might have been included w/ you vid card. if not, its at most radio shack


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts