Thread: Far Cry Beta

Pity I'm using a (borrowed from the shop) Radeon 9600 to take the screens with Hence the poor resolution and AA.

Plays as good as it looks too

EDIT: Duhh.....I forgot to resize the 'canvas' hence the white borders.
    ABIT NF7s--Athlon 2800--80gbMaxtor--41gbIBM--1024DDRpc3200--PowCol9800XT--Pioneer106DVD/RW--PlextorCD/RW--SonyDVD

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    The water looks great. I downloaed the game a couple of days ago but I was having problems with the D3D9.dll, so I couldn't play it. I forgot I didn't reinstall DX9 when I reformatted my PC, so im downloading it right now. If u take a look at the suprnova forums ppl are posting IPs for online play. I will be playing online once im done downloading the beta again (30mins left).

3. Games   -   #3
    ppl are posting IPs for online play
    Excellent news
    ABIT NF7s--Athlon 2800--80gbMaxtor--41gbIBM--1024DDRpc3200--PowCol9800XT--Pioneer106DVD/RW--PlextorCD/RW--SonyDVD

4. Games   -   #4
    nice looking game, if only i had a good vid card

5. Games   -   #5
    I just read at gamespot there is suppose to be a Far Cry demo coming out on the 21st of this month.

6. Games   -   #6
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    i checked on suprnova, couldn't find a download link. could someone pls pm me the place where i could grab this beta/alpha (whatever it is). thanks.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

7. Games   -   #7
    I noticed they took down the link also and thats where I got it from. Thats weird that they let ppl download games, but not betas of them.