Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I Had Speeds Of Over 80 Kb/s On Overnet!

what crackwise? There isnt and really there wouldnt be as it doesnt have ads or any spyware or a pro version.

What settings do you use, maybe i can help get better speeds.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    BANNED
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@23 January 2004 - 03:28
    thats because i dont think i ever added max hardcore schoolgirls to the downloads
    i did that one because somebody else was downloading it with emule and trible speed as usuall.

second i was refering to lotr part 3 with had a speed of 130, just like you emule users to go for my slow one, look i'm not going to waste my time on this anymore overnet is faster and unless you can prove me wrong leave it alone because i can prove you wrong any time you like

@Samurai get overnet and enjoy the speed

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    faster but not always better thats what im trying to get at. Anyway case closed, i wont continue on this topic.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    BANNED
    incase you forgot all of these p2ps are there so first and formost we can get the files we want as fast as bossible, so faster = better, the rest is bs

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    pretty sure other p2ps ccan get faster than overnet....
    ie bittorrent or DC++ maybe.

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    BANNED
    lol now you are resorting to other p2p, i thought we were talking about emule vs overnet

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    im just trying to see your reasoning behind better = faster...
    if thats the case, then you really shouldnt be using overnet, but some other p2p that downloads faster.

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    BANNED
    again we were talking about overnet and emule, bittorrent has its own section, and if you use it you would know its not fast all the time either

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    im gonna leave it there....my head is beginning to hurt from trying to learn C++ ..

::emule rocks plain and simple imo. Even if you don't agree, at least agree to this... its better than kazaa.

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    BANNED
    emule sucks plain and simple and i'm sorry you are in denial and can't see that

having said all of that,

good luck with c++ be patient and take it slow, review what you have learned and don't move forward unless you know everything up to the point you are at, and last i like to say before you know it you will be done and will look back and have a good laugh about these days so don't forget to enjoy good luck boss

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast