Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I Had Speeds Of Over 80 Kb/s On Overnet!

Well, I was getting speeds of 20-40 KB/s on Overnet. I was looking for cracks of Overnet to see how I can speed it up. I found .reg files. I downloaded one and installed it (yea, I know, REALLY stupid) (Had Anti-Virus though....).

Speeds went up astronomically! 80-100 KB/s! I thought that it might just have been the # of people who had the file, so I deleted the .reg file. My speeds have dropped to normal.

I want to know if it was the .reg file or some other factor that made me have those speeds (I have not changed the Network settings). I am using Overnet Lite.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    are you sure they are actual speed readings ? like it is downloading for that speed for real not just ur normal speed 20-40 k/s and giving u a false reading?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    how many files were you downloading.. ive gotten 100KB/s on overnet cracked with only 7 files downloading. Now i cant do port forwarding so my downloads rarely go over 10, but 80 isnt that rare.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    It was the read out from the actual program and I could see that 90 or so KB was being added to the "Transfered" column.

I was only downloading 3 things while I had this going. That was what was weird.

Overnet cracked? What is that?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Originally posted by antiwinner22@19 January 2004 - 20:40
    Overnet cracked? What is that?
    Its Overnet 0.52 cracked with a loader available on Overnet called "Overnet loader"

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    Originally posted by antiwinner22@19 January 2004 - 16:11
    I want to know if it was the .reg file or some other factor that made me have those speeds (I have not changed the Network settings). I am using Overnet Lite.
    bro, i dont use ovrenet, but it sounds like the reg file just maybe optomized the settings?
    if there werent any side effects to the reg file, re-install it
    if spy/adware/virus/trojan etc. scans were clean, sounds ok

B)
    I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    I will try to find the .reg file again (seeing as how I deleted both the files and the .zip). I checked it for viruses and for spyware. None. It was just a simple regestry hack.

I will try to combo the .reg files, Overnet Lite, AND the Loader. 200 KB/s, here I come&#33;

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    BANNED
    i still stand by my pic

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    (Gasping for air). HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT SPEED?&#33;?&#33;

Are you on a 768/128? How did you remove the ad banner? PLEASE TELL ME&#33;&#33;

I would be honored

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    BANNED
    look for this loader boss

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast