Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Encoding Kill Bill

hi,

i want to encode kill bill vol1 xVID DVDrip DiCE.avi so i can watch on a dvd player. now i checked out muchspl2's little guides and tried what he sed and i got sound problems so i thought for a while and then remembered that software i got with my digi cam. u drag in a video file then i clicked finnish make vcd.

and it spent about an hour encoding it then i was going through it entering scene selection stops and at the bit where Lucy lui choops that guys head off for talking about her amercian jap/chinese nationallity the sound suddenly starts playing wierd and jumps back 10mins so the sound is always 10mins behind

when i watch the orignal in wmp its fine.

okay well basicly i was wondering how i should fix this.

or is there a program that wil encode for vcd or svc and enable me to put in chapters and a opening movie b4 the chapter screen.
    thnx

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    muchspl2
    did you remove the bad frames
    http://www.tucows.com/preview/323038.html

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    yeah i did that. the sound doesnt slowly go off timing it suddenly jumps back about 10mins.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    ive had a nightmare encoe kill bill. ive been usin dvd2svcd, and ive tried both CCE and TMPG, each crash 3/4's way through, i know this doesnt help ur problem, but ive had no problem encodin any other films, thought it might just be that version of kill bill, kill bill vol1 xVID DVDrip DiCE

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    well 2moro im going to try again and encode it with kvcd and i like my movies to have chapters and an opening move and a background much like the ones you buy so i was wondering how i would do this for a file cause im sure nero wont do it and nero is the only thing that burns kvcd.

EDIT: i mean like when u buy a dvd it has a small clip or clips from the movie usually then u can select play movie or scene selection or special features well i want the opening movie bit and the chapters bit.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    just to add i encoded a friends episode in kvcd using muchspl2's methods and the file soze has grown by about 30mb's up to 200mb's and the video quaity has stayed the same which is gd but the audio is terribl it sounds like someone has put a micraphone to my pc played the sound file and recorded that. its so hollow and has this skweeky crackling sounds after most words.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@19 January 2004 - 01:46
    just to add i encoded a friends episode in kvcd using muchspl2's methods and the file soze has grown by about 30mb's up to 200mb's and the video quaity has stayed the same which is gd but the audio is terribl it sounds like someone has put a micraphone to my pc played the sound file and recorded that. its so hollow and has this skweeky crackling sounds after most words.
    bump

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    muchspl2
    never had your problem with the sound, did you change any audio settings in acp
    maybe try demuxing the audio and just redoing the audio, then mux it back to the video

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    how do i mux and unmux? zandf no i didnt change any settings its wierd im going to try and do it with a music video i have and see if that frucks up.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    muchspl2
    tmpgenc tools
    simple demux and mux

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast