Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New 100% Legal Filesharing Client

tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    im sure you all remember the pinned topic in the lounge asking for a new name for the new 100% legal filesharing client... well, WHERE IS IT?? and WHEN WILL IT BE RELEASED??

7thElement... you need to get us all updated on this... ive been pulling my hairs out cos i hasd no idea when it would be released!!!!! :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile:

tralalala

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

The SwapGate development has moved to another domain - the reason is that the Private & hidden SG Beta Testing forums were disrupting a lot of the board. SG has its own phpBB board which all current & upcoming beta testers have/will have access to. I'll leave posting its location to 7th as I'm sure if he wants it made public at this time

As for the program - Beta 5 has just been released, so it should show that a lot of work has been done But it's still not ready for public release yet

There's no point in any testers giving out the beta, as each beta version carries an authentication system that is unique to each machine and can only got from 7th However, it HAS been a long time since last heard of here - I'll prepare some current screenshots within the next few hours Just don't expect a P2P ambrosia just yet

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Its magic baby!
    yay - ambrosia
    Wiz.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Several countries courts including the US have ruled filing sharing perfectly legal, it's the manufacturing and distributing of copy Righted material that's illegal.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    i found an e-mule hash at a website that frowns on file sharing so much their faces have imploded.

sorry, i just wanted to say imploded and found it wierd cos the hash was at one of those sites that are like gamespy and stuff
    I survived the great winter 03/04 depression

KLCasualties:
    J'Pol - MIA / internet.news - KIA / Snny - MIA
    Billy_Dean - KIA / <s>fugley - MIA</s> / FuNkY CaPrIcOrN - MIA

Need some time alone?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by Illuminati@20 January 2004 - 19:49
    I&#39;ll prepare some current screenshots within the next few hours Just don&#39;t expect a P2P ambrosia just yet
    ok Illuminati&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    yeah, i cant wait for them screenshots&#33;&#33;

tralalala

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by tralalala+20 January 2004 - 19:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tralalala @ 20 January 2004 - 19:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Illuminati@20 January 2004 - 19:49
    I&#39;ll prepare some current screenshots within the next few hours &nbsp; Just don&#39;t expect a P2P ambrosia just yet
    ok Illuminati&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    yeah, i cant wait for them screenshots&#33;&#33;

tralalala [/b][/quote]
    yeah hook it up

8. Lounge   -   #8
    lol, never knew it took 24 hours to post some screenshots of a filesharing client before...

tralalala

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by tralalala@21 January 2004 - 10:34
    lol, never knew it took 24 hours to post some screenshots of a filesharing client before...

tralalala
    i&#39;d post some screenies if i got permission
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    if someone came out with a decent high speed P2P client that had good security and hide all of your info, do you have any idea how pissed the MPAA and RIAA would be? i pray someone comes out with it. i would download more then usuall just to piss them off.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast