Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sum Sh!tty Rules

i just wanna now why u cant talk about hacking and shit like that on kazza but you can talk about downloading which i even more illegal like putting places like
    (universal studios) in jepudy im confussed

2. Lounge   -   #2
    BANNED
    lol ur are confused very confused hacking is much more illegal and becides downloadind isn't illegal and well to me it doesn't look like all those multi million dollar comanies are doing so bad

3. Lounge   -   #3
    yes it is illegal because i downloaded (intolerable cruilty) and i got some fucked up letter sayin if i dont remove this of mah pc within 24 hours mah mum could end up in a fereral prison (that dont sound freindly to me)

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Ex-member
    One of them gets us in trouble, the other does not because of loopholes.

One of them is malicious and one of them is just a bit greedy.

One of them is not on-topic for a filesharing board and one of them is.

You want to discuss hacking and other such shady practices, do it elsewhere. It's not allowed here.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    ??? ok :helpsmile: :helpsmile: him

6. Lounge   -   #6
    BANNED
    lol i hate to agree with you lamsey lol but ur right its a fileshareing board not a hacking one and hacking is a much bigger offense

7. Lounge   -   #7
    im not in FILESHARING im in the lounge

8. Lounge   -   #8
    BANNED
    so what hacking coud get you many years in jail downloading can't i mean yea you may get sued but i donno about jail time

9. Lounge   -   #9
    i just think its weird that u can support one illegal thing and not the other

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    it doesnt matter what part of the forum you are in this is a filesharing board as a whole and even if it wasnt the lounge would not be the area where u would talk about hacking.

also why do you are so much about hacking? it seems like u start a new thread every week about how to hack something

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast