Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Web Site?

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Robert00000+20 January 2004 - 21:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Robert00000 @ 20 January 2004 - 21:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@20 January 2004 - 22:35
    Rotten must be closed &#33;
    I agree. This is one sick site.

My friend showed me the pics on this once, i couldnt get the images off my mind for days. it was sick [/b][/quote]
    Ohhh please.I guess you all never watched Faces of Death or anything like that?Rotten is great Family entertainment.At least it is in my Family.We Laugh at that stuff.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #12
    Originally posted by Robert00000+21 January 2004 - 03:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Robert00000 &#064; 21 January 2004 - 03:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@20 January 2004 - 22:35
    Rotten must be closed &#33;
    I agree. This is one sick site.

My friend showed me the pics on this once, i couldnt get the images off my mind for days. it was sick [/b][/quote]
    You think thats sick ?? (well, yes it is)

I whent into a soulseek chatroom and asked for the most freaky site they can think of and they gave me a few links that i wont post here.

Their was one where this guy is rooting an dolphin, this other site with cooked babies and some other ones :x

BTW, sometimes on rotten, i cap my internet speed to like 3 kbs and then i click a picture and if it looks freaky i quikly close of the window&#33;&#33;

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #13
    Ok.Before somebody comes in here and they see my Post and says I like watching Babies die.

No I do not.None of us do.But that is Life.Babies Die.Sites like Rotten and Videos like Faces of Death are showing Life.It is for Adults and should not be watched by Children.

You think I like seeing Puppies eaten by some Chinese Family?No I do not.But that is what they like to Eat.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #14
    Originally posted by muchspl2@20 January 2004 - 22:18
    http://www.yourethemannowdog.com/
    Sean doesnt look happy.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #15
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Need someone to design your website?

Then look no further.....(give it around 10secs to load-for full fx)

http://www.geocities.com/webtekrocks...lientlist.html

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #16
    bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    One that isn&#39;t around anymore is the worst I&#39;ve ever seen, of course yourethemannowdog.com is about equal to it&#39;s shittness, was Satan.com
    It was a one page site, that had a terriblly photoshoped image that said satan.
    and had a badge in the bottom corner, stating it had been voted the worst site on the internet for 2 years straight.
    It&#39;s appears to be gone now, so Yourethemannowdog.com should takes it&#39;s place.
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #17
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    y the hell did you guys tell me about rotten , f*ck&#33; i can&#39;t get those images out of my head now, man that stuff is wrong, why video tape death? damn curiousty

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #18
    Sorry I cannot remeber the url, but I am sparing you guys.

I was looking for a dial up modem driver that I could not find, and got to a site all about dial up, it was slow as shit, but the worst part is that the background sound was the screeching of a modem, that is the reason that I got broadband and I can not think of why anyone would put that sound on thier webstite.

Anyways that one just really pissed me off.

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #19
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@21 January 2004 - 02:02
    y the hell did you guys tell me about rotten , f*ck&#33; i can&#39;t get those images out of my head now, man that stuff is wrong, why video tape death? damn curiousty
    curiousty?Yeah you could say that.I do not know why really.

All I know is I grew up with my Father always watching Faces of Death or some other Video of that Nature.But would never let me in the room to watch untell I got older.Around 10 he started letting me watch em with him.I was hooked.

To tell you the truth.Rotten is kinda weak.It shows other things besides Death.

And alot of these Videos or Pictures are Fake.....or reenactments.

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #20
    Originally posted by toddiscool@21 January 2004 - 08:29
    Sorry I cannot remeber the url, but I am sparing you guys.

I was looking for a dial up modem driver that I could not find, and got to a site all about dial up, it was slow as shit, but the worst part is that the background sound was the screeching of a modem, that is the reason that I got broadband and I can not think of why anyone would put that sound on thier webstite.

Anyways that one just really pissed me off.
    LMAO&#33;&#33;&#33;

are you serious about the modem sound in the BG ??

what the hell were they thinking :x

I hope they sacked the guy that made their site.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast