Thread: Kazaa & Emule Network Together?

Poster
    Vinkhuizen, Groningen, Nederland (the Netherlands)
    isn't it posible to put the emule and kazaa-lite network together?? because i prefer kazaa but i hear a lot of people who go to emule because of the better results...
    and it's true that a lot of kazaa files are fake or rong in any way...

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    TClite's Avatar Poster
    emule is better for consistency, less fakes etc, but the speeds are incredibly slow when you start using it, you need to build up the right to high speeds...which i guess is a good idea, but i prefer kazaa, great speeds, and if your on the look out you will not get any fakes, its pointless merging the networks when emule has much less problems with fakes...why bring all the crap from the kazaa network onto theirs...

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    The files which are available on both networks are the same. So if I download from eMule and leave it in my common shared forlder then K++ users can get it from me. However the way the system actually work is different. I am not a technical type dude, but I know they are different.

There is no need for the systems to be merged. All we have to do is encourage poeple to share on more different systems and share as many files as they can. That way the files will move between the systems quicker and downloads will be quicker because of more sources.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Vinkhuizen, Groningen, Nederland (the Netherlands)
    true...

he can't there be something that kazaa bans lamers with fake files?? no duh!! i realy hate lame ass people who are trying to kill kazaa by bugging users with fake files...