Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Impressions Of George Jr. Bush?

internet.news
    internet.news:
    I think his policy is in some ways (a little) extraordinary - as this is said really in a nice way - I don't agree with his environmental policy in particular, when he tried to search for oil in Alaska in Park.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    The worst pres. in the history of the USA, both internationally and economically at home.
    i would make the same statement about any pres. that made the mess he has no matter what party he stood for

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    He's a hell of a lot better than Lyndon Johnson, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Richard Nixon and his daddy.

At this point in time he looks like a brain surgeon next to Tony Blair (alleged war criminal) all because he signed the treaty recognizing the world court, I wonder if he would sign his own death warrant ??????

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    internet.news
    Originally posted by vidcc@21 January 2004 - 20:16
    The worst pres. in the history of the USA, both internationally and economically at home.
    i would make the same statement about any pres. that made the mess he has no matter what party he stood for
    Yes, obviously Bush promised to keep up economy and it did not work well as we wished for.

So, which president is the best from all ones in your eyes? Clinton was fine, was not the best but I could live with him being pres.

What is about women voting for president? Hey, come on - we need some change... But, please not from the Bushs

Georgina Bush - hehe...

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Originally posted by internet.news+21 January 2004 - 14:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 21 January 2004 - 14:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vidcc@21 January 2004 - 20:16
    Yes, obviously Bush promised to keep up economy and it did not work well as we wished for.

So, which president is the best from all ones in your eyes? Clinton was fine, was not the best but I could live with him being pres.

What is about women voting for president? Hey, come on - we need some change... But, please not from the Bushs

Georgina Bush - hehe... [/b][/quote]
    My portfolios doing great witch means GW&#39;s economy works for me, 4 more years baby&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Clinton made a few mistakes but for the general good of the USA he was a spectacular success, he balanced the books and impoved the standard of living for many Americans. He was also a respected statesman on the international field and was good for the enviroment (well he tried at least)
    this is an opinion based on the job he did and NOT an endorsement of his policies

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by <TROUBLE^MAKER>+21 January 2004 - 20:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (<TROUBLE^MAKER> @ 21 January 2004 - 20:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by internet.news@21 January 2004 - 14:39
    <!--QuoteBegin-vidcc
    @21 January 2004 - 20:16

Georgina Bush - hehe...
    My portfolios doing great witch means GW&#39;s economy works for me, 4 more years baby&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s funny seeing that the stock market has been basically in the shitter since he became President. That being a correlation not necessarily cause and effect.

Now when Clinton was Prez, the market was booming. Companies were doing well and some of it a direct effect of his policies.

All Bush has done is "recently" cut taxes for the rich. This has not (by a long shot)spurred the job growth that he said would happen. So essentially he was wrong.

There alot of folks regretting their vote for Ralph Nader now because it essentially put Bush in office.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    internet.news
    As I read US Goverment has a -500.000.000.000 &#036; in the household since some years. It is much more than germany, as I know we have 40.000.000.000 Euro.
    And my city has to pay back 770 Million Euro. (around)

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Originally posted by Busyman@21 January 2004 - 20:02
    [My portfolios doing great witch means GW&#39;s economy works for me, 4 more years baby&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

That&#39;s funny seeing that the stock market has been basically in the shitter since he became President. That being a correlation not necessarily cause and effect.

[/quote]
    he has shares in weapons technology

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Originally posted by <TROUBLE^MAKER>@21 January 2004 - 19:32
    He&#39;s a hell of a lot better than Lyndon Johnson, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Richard Nixon and his daddy.

At this point in time he looks like a brain surgeon next to Tony Blair (alleged war criminal) all because he signed the treaty recognizing the world court, I wonder if he would sign his own death warrant ??????
    Are you suggesting that it&#39;s acceptable to break humans rights issues and commit war crimes if your country didn&#39;t sign up?
    i don&#39;t believe sadam signed up but BUsh wants him to stand trial for war crimes....
    i fail to see the relevence of your point

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast