Thread: Is There A Working Gamecube Yet People?

is there a working one out yet, if not then i wonder how people play those rom in suprnova?

2. Games   -   #2
    Zophar.net

Not exactly perfect , and you've probably seen that one before...

As for the ROM's , I wouldn't trust them. Then again , I'm an overly cautious person

3. Games   -   #3
    well trell more? where can i get the game rom's (that are demo's) i have a gamecube so i wod like to try out games b4 i buy them

4. Games   -   #4
    Not "demo's" as in "discs with bits of game" - these demo's are just to show off the software works.

! disclaimer : could be very wrong on this one !

Just wait a few more months , emulators that play commercial games are bound to pop up - the same thing happened with N64 emulation.

Patience is key.

(or you can try to code an emulator yourself - some assembly required )

5. Games   -   #5
    it seem like there no working one, then how they those Rom, or there a way to burn those?, those mini cds is availble to buy now?

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by xxkazaaliteuserxx@21 January 2004 - 23:21
    it seem like there no working one, then how they those Rom, or there a way to burn those?, those mini cds is availble to buy now?
    Im not sure but i think there is a way to connect a normal DVD rom drive to your Gamecube and then you can play the games that people is uploading to suprnova, once again im not sure, i just remember reading that somewhere

7. Games   -   #7
    oohh, i should post my question out there see if any1 can say some