Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xiii

a m8 got this off of bittorent for me and im round his house now.
    he has like loads or .r01-.r48 files(you know the sort) now i unrared them with 7zip and it unzips a like 685mb file with no extension. its just file name with no dot or file extension i trieded naming it .rar and i can open the file in winrar and see a bin and a cue but when i click extract here it asks me for file name.r00 and he didnt get one of those when he downloaded it. Its the dividance version

anyone offer some advise to my problem. thnx

2. Games   -   #2
    Retired
    it should be in it...
    if not you should wait till someone here has the file for you...

3. Games   -   #3
    After you unziP it you should have the bin and cue, you just get the one file though right, the 685MB one that you mentioned?

Do you have is set to display known filte types?

In any case xIII is 4 cd's so you are mising alot as it is.

4. Games   -   #4
    Retired
    Originally posted by toddiscool@22 January 2004 - 02:53
    After you unziP it you should have the bin and cue, you just get the one file though right, the 685MB one that you mentioned?
    his problem is that he cannot unzip the .bin/.cue

5. Games   -   #5
    i have file extensions on and when i unzip say cd 4 i got a fiole but it has no extension and if i change to bin it says it is a currupt bin and wont work but if i open winRar and open this file that i got its got loads of files each nearly 15mb's each and those are the files that extracted it from but when in win rar it says .bin. so when i try and extract that the speed just slowly goes down and stops and windows bombs out

6. Games   -   #6
    basicly when i unzip the loads files and bin and a cue should come out and all that comesz out is 1 un extrensioned file that isnt a bin cause it if i add that to the end and open winiso it says the bin is curupt

7. Games   -   #7
    Lick My Lovepump
    Open up the file in WinRAR, don't just extract it straight away.

8. Games   -   #8
    if it makes any difference theres a .sfv file that came in each cd folder however i am unsure what to do with it.

and when i extract all the files thru winRar in the box it tells me it is a .bin file but it has an error when it gets to .006 saying it is unsuppported of currupt. (CD 1)

but i thought bittorent was curruption free

on cd 2 it says the same at .004

! F:\XIII-FLT_[BT-GM]_[EFNET]\CD2\flt-x13b.004: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

that is the error i get.

i will try cd 3 and cd 4 and post my results but i dont know whats happening here

9. Games   -   #9
    cd 3 has the same error at .006

cd 4 worked perfectly

the one thing i saw differ between cd 4 and tyhe rest is that in winrar cd 4 had a cue file where as the others didnt.

i also tried looking through the .nfo and they havent paragraphyed it so its really had to read but it just says unrar burn and then boil the cds's for 5 hours

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@22 January 2004 - 12:46
    i also tried looking through the .nfo and they havent paragraphyed it so its really had to read but it just says unrar burn and then boil the cds's for 5 hours
    Ah something i can answer, that release was nuked when it first came out, I think because it was missing a rar, and because it does not have the crack with it. However I got that release and was able to get it working, because it was just the one rar that was missing.

I certainly did not have the problems you are having, sorry no help here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast