Thread: Best Credit Card App.

hey_suburbia's Avatar Poster
    I need to implement a credit card section to this site i'm doing....For some reason the client doesn't want paypal and I find that Verisign is too elebrate. Is there any other method of accepting Credit Card payments online? Any experience with other companies? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by hey_suburbia@21 January 2004 - 15:02
    I need to implement a credit card section to this site i'm doing....For some reason the client doesn't want paypal and I find that Verisign is too elebrate.  Is there any other method of accepting Credit Card payments online?  Any experience with other companies?  Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    http://ibill.com

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    Originally posted by shn+21 January 2004 - 16:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn @ 21 January 2004 - 16:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hey_suburbia@21 January 2004 - 15:02
    I need to implement a credit card section to this site i&#39;m doing....For some reason the client doesn&#39;t want paypal and I find that Verisign is too elebrate. Is there any other method of accepting Credit Card payments online? Any experience with other companies?&nbsp; Any suggestions?

Thanks&#33;
    http://ibill.com [/b][/quote]
    And if it is an adult site, then all the more appropriate&#33;

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    99shassan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Nochex.com?
    Changed SPAN settings in sig a YEAR after it was removed