Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Return Of The King

Poster
    Its on Bittorent and is tha real one, only use kazaa if you can be bothered checkin evry file u wanna download.

An go see it in the cinema first, the quality's absolute crap an you wont get the sheer amazinness of the film from a cam

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    please help legolas....... i need a working copy of lord of the rings on kazaa......... the only problem is that most are cut off after 2 seconds............help legolas............

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Watched it in the cinema already, it was really good.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    i can't get bitorrent to work with my dsl.........

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster
    i found the tmd esoteric one from kazaa, finally got them..but fuck, it's missing the huge action scene that's cut off between the 2nd and 3rd files........fuckers.....!!
    Yeah I just had a look at that and your right, I did say in the last post that I turned it off until there is a better one out so I didn't know about this problem,must be alot of sorry people out there once watch this verison.

Why won't BT work for you ?

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Retired
    This has been posted and asked many times...
    please use the search function and check the pinned topics !!

{I}{K}{E}

1) Use the search function of the forum. The movie you want may have been posted / requested already.

2) Don't request movies that are not even in the cinemas yet.

3) Don't request new popular movies. Once they are any verified versions available they will be posted anyway. Only request old or less popular movies that have not been verified yet.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Poster
    Wrong place oops.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Admin, i know there are already a lot of posts concerning this movie, i did a search just a while ago, and i saw there wasn't one person who could download a good movie of return of the king (with a good movie i don' mean a cam or something like that, i mean a good dvd-rip). The reason why I posted this thread is because maybe someone, in the mean time, had already found the good movie, since the previous threads concerning the movie where over 2 weeks old.
    Also I have no clue how to use bitorrent etc... so i am searching for it on kazaa.
    Thx, xack.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    If you want to know if there are any good dvd-rips out there, I suggest you'd ceck http://www.vcdquality.com. On this site (most of) the downloadable versions are listed. If there would be any good dvd-rip around it would be listed on that site.

Greetz, D!mensio_x.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    isamma's Avatar THE OLDEST USER
    Originally posted by xackitt@22 January 2004 - 11:05
    Admin, i know there are already a lot of posts concerning this movie, i did a search just a while ago, and i saw there wasn't one person who could download a good movie of return of the king (with a good movie i don' mean a cam or something like that, i mean a good dvd-rip). The reason why I posted this thread is because maybe someone, in the mean time, had already found the good movie, since the previous threads concerning the movie where over 2 weeks old.
    Also I have no clue how to use bitorrent etc... so i am searching for it on kazaa.
    Thx, xack.
    i second that
    can't any one give us a link to a dvd rip version :helpsmile:
    THE BEST WAY TO LIVE IS TO LIVE FREE
    *** FREE PALESTINE ***
    http://www.alhares.org/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast