Thread: Flash Viewer

Is there a program that lets me view Flash cartoons that I saved on my hard drive?

I mean....I saved them....but I cant view them.....

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    try opening them in Internet Explorer, I used to do that.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    FREEWARE

IrfanView

IrfanView is probably the most popular and feature packed free image viewer for Windows. Irfan view has been around for many years and keeps getting better. Some features of IrfanView: Preview option, Drag & Drop support, fast directory view (fast moving through directory), slideshow, batch conversion, print option, change the color depth, scan support, cut/crop and many many more. Supported file formats: JPG/JPEG, GIF, BMP, DIB, RLE, PCX, PNG, TIFF, TGA, RAS/SUN, ICO, AVI, WAV, MID, RMI, WMF, EMF, PBM, PGM, PPM, IFF/LBM, PSD, CPT, MPG/MPEG, MOV and Photo-CD(Overview Photo-CD support) as well as Flash/Shockwave format.

Flash Movie Extract Pilot

Flash Movie Extract Pilot extracts all flash movies from your Internet Explorer browser cache and lists them in a Window, from where you can play each of them in the built-in viewer and also save it to a new .swf file.

Free Flash V1.0

Free Flash provide access to a collection of Flash websites and lets you download and view the Flash movies from a built-in viewer. It presents the Flash clips as thumbnails, you can select which one to view, save them and delete the ones you don t like. In addition to the web channels, it also lets you view the Flash files in your browser cache (if any) or open any other .swf file for preview.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Retired
    I just check what the URL is in the 'source' of the animation is and then I just save targer as....

{I}{K}{E}

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Thanks guys.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Youll need the plugins to view flash files with irfanview.

http://irfanview.tuwien.ac.at/plugins/all_plugins.exe