Thread: Kazaa Lite

I have been using kazaa lite for 18 months with no trouble.Over the past 2 weeks,it hangs all the time!I click to go from one section to another-it hangs.I click to go to a particular part-it hangs!
    Can anybody PLEASE help me..driving me crazy!!
    Thanks,
    Cy

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    It&#39;s prob a corrupted .dat file . Go to &#39;My Shared Folder&#39; and move all the files with the extension --&#62; .dat <-- to another folder. Put them back one at a time and restart Kazaa each time. It takes time, but you&#39;ll find the right one. Or just delete them all.

If that fails, just un-install/reinstall Kazaa. Go here for ERROR403&#39;s list of the best versions of K-Lite and the K-Lite codecs.

Liberal: Lib er al Someone who's mind is so open their brains fell out.
    Real cars don't make horsepower at the front wheels, they lift them.
    Lead, follow or get yer ass run over!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Thanks Longboneslinger&#33;Removal of the .dat files was the answer..
    However...the craziness continues&#33;This,I think,has nothing to do with Kazaa(I think)but as soon as I removed the couple of .dat files I had,the "URL window"(the window in ehich you type the site you wish to access)in my Explorer disappeared.I have right-clicked like a demon but can&#39;t recover the window&#33;
    I have got into this forum through "Favorites"-otherwise I&#39;d be stuck..
    Any help would be most appreciated.
    Thank you again,
    Cy

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    By Explorer I guess yer talking about Internet Explorer? If so, try this. Go to View --&#62;Toolbars and make sure that &#39;Addressbar&#39; is checked. The addressbar is where the URL&#39;s are typed. If it has a check.....uncheck it, close IE, restart IE and recheck it. Your addybar should come back.

Liberal: Lib er al Someone who's mind is so open their brains fell out.
    Real cars don't make horsepower at the front wheels, they lift them.
    Lead, follow or get yer ass run over!