Thread: Nero Media Player

hi does somebody know where to get the cracked version of nero? i cant use it because it just asks me my money lol. cant find it on kazaa lite either somebody plz help

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    imported_uncle_cracker
    Originally posted by oxygenuk@22 January 2004 - 02:28
    hi does somebody know where to get the cracked version of nero? i cant use it because it just asks me my money lol. cant find it on kazaa lite either somebody plz help
    take a look on emule for example

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    muchspl2
    just download the demo then search for a crack on

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    when you get a demo and then enter the crack, you don't lose any features? for example compared with getting an already cracked version?

edit: and where should we search for the crack?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Old Fella
    Originally posted by ninjamonkey@22 January 2004 - 17:00
    when you get a demo and then enter the crack, you don't lose any features? for example compared with getting an already cracked version?

To find the crack see the message above you.

Demo's these days are the ful version set out so you trial them for so many days then register to continue using. Having crack means you can register that full version.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    imported_uncle_cracker
    Originally posted by ninjamonkey@22 January 2004 - 06:00

if you have had a demo version installed which is out of time, then it will not work with a new demo.

if it is so, you can do it with the newest update from ahead using a serial/key that you had to find or i said it above, take a look at emule, for example.

cu