Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anticopy Cdr's

i share some movies and imp. data with my friends and some of them copies that and sells it.for me sharing is not a crime but selling what we dl 4 free is wrong

so is there any prog or some method to make my data,mp3 & movies cds anti-copy.the cds should be read by their pc and should not have the write permission.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Retired
    no...

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@22 January 2004 - 12:19
    no...
    no...??? u mean nothing can be done about it!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Retired
    Originally posted by vegeta+22 January 2004 - 11:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegeta @ 22 January 2004 - 11:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-{I}{K}{E}@22 January 2004 - 12:19
    no...
    no...??? u mean nothing can be done about it&#33; [/b][/quote]
    yes. if it was possible software companies would use it

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}+22 January 2004 - 10:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ({I}{K}{E} @ 22 January 2004 - 10:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by vegeta@22 January 2004 - 11:37
    <!--QuoteBegin-{I}{K}{E}
    @22 January 2004 - 12:19
    no...

no...??? u mean nothing can be done about it&#33;
    yes. if it was possible software companies would use it [/b][/quote]
    it is possible my friend who makes CD&#39;S puts copyright on his i tried copying one he gave me and it wouldnt go past 30%
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    my solution would be to stop giving if they were selling

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    this is available, i know cos a good friend of mine puts it onto his CDs of software he has written. i think he uses different disks which are pretty expensive - the only problem is that it aint foolproof, and im pretty sure its possible to get round it (though the people to whom he sells this program arent PC literate, and it aint easy to do)

basically, tell them if they are gonna sell them, they can stick it up their arses - at the end of the day, if the police came, they&#39;d say "where d&#39;you get this cd from?" and they would screw you over as fast as they possibly could.
    <insert signature here>

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    It cant be done and thats that

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}+22 January 2004 - 12:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ({I}{K}{E} @ 22 January 2004 - 12:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by vegeta@22 January 2004 - 11:37
    <!--QuoteBegin-{I}{K}{E}
    @22 January 2004 - 12:19
    no...

no...??? u mean nothing can be done about it&#33;
    yes. if it was possible software companies would use it [/b][/quote]
    ohhh come on u haven&#39;t seen any protected cds let me tell u i have,my friend bought a game cd i dont remember the game&#39;s name but whenever i tried to copy it to my hdd or directly to another cd,i got some copy protected cd error.i tyried it copying in 2 diff pc&#39;s but still the same error then after few months later 1 of my friend told me to use blindwrite progy to prevent this error unfortunately i did not had the game cd @ that time

now let me give the reason that why dont the official game & software companies does not uses this trick,because some of the files cannot be copied due to this trick and the game or the progies dont work and some missing file stuff

and what i am asking is to use it against music & movies-the extreme source of earning specially

i hope this explaines a lot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast