Thread: Prince Of Persia Does'nt Run

Poster
    hi every one, i bought a new appolo GeforceFX 5200 ddr 256mb graphic card to play prince of persia , but its not working , i have installed the game ,after that when i am tying to run the game its asks for try using safe mode, if i try or not the game does'nt work. i have an amd ahtlon 2000+, 512 ram, 40gb dard disk with 10gb free space,and diredyx 9.0b and also instaled new force ware of nvidiadrivers.please help , i am very much interested tp play the game

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Your in a bit of a pickle

3. Games   -   #3
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by rlcs@22 January 2004 - 10:42
    hi every one, i bought a new appolo GeforceFX 5200 ddr 256mb graphic card to play prince of persia , but its not working , i have installed the game ,after that when i am tying to run the game its asks for try using safe mode, if i try or not the game does'nt work. i have an amd ahtlon 2000+, 512 ram, 40gb dard disk with 10gb free space,and diredyx 9.0b and also instaled new force ware of nvidiadrivers.please help , i am very much interested tp play the game
    check if you have installed your card properly inside the machine, same thing happened to my cousin
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by Azzz+22 January 2004 - 11:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azzz @ 22 January 2004 - 11:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rlcs@22 January 2004 - 10:42
    hi every one, i bought a new appolo GeforceFX 5200 ddr 256mb graphic card to play prince of persia , but its not working , i have installed the game ,after that when i am tying to run the game its asks for try using safe mode, if i try or not the game does&#39;nt work. i have an amd ahtlon 2000+, 512 ram, 40gb dard disk with 10gb free space,and diredyx 9.0b and also instaled new force ware of nvidiadrivers.please help , i am very much interested tp play the game
    check if you have installed your card properly inside the machine, same thing happened to my cousin [/b][/quote]
    then his display wuld be fucked up &#33;&#33;&#33;

is it ???

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by sir waffle@22 January 2004 - 11:45
    Your in a bit of a pickle
    i have all the thing in right place , but i dont understand what to do, when i start the game it shows errors and skips down to desktop[QUOTE]

6. Games   -   #6
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    update your video card