Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can We Please Get A Mod For Musicworld Only..

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Musicworld needs some love and attention...

all these RIAA topics need to be merged...

some topics need to be closed...

and some shit needs to be sorted...

we have 10 or so people who could just look after musicworld...

only a suggestion...no need to flame or anything...

just after some opinions

2. Music   -   #2
    i would do the job just fine so every1 vote for me!!!!

3. Music   -   #3
    old school
    You want one Mod dedicated to musicworld only?

Each mod assigned a world?

4. Music   -   #4
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Me and Jetje had this talk when the Planets were first made.....we talked about a team.But not really as MODs(I still tell them to take the Job and stick it. ).

It was about a team of People to set up verifieds and what not.....but that was before SS came a big thing with us.

I think we have enough MODs to go around for everything.(how many we have now.....10? )

But of course it is up to them.

5. Music   -   #5
    Poster
    Better idea;
    since the lounge is so slow anyway... Why not merge musicworld into it? Would there be much difference I wonder?
    Other than the occasional mention of a band name or album here, the atmoshere isn't much different.

Think about it for a bit.

6. Music   -   #6
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by balamm@10 September 2003 - 04:25
    Better idea;
    since the lounge is so slow anyway... Why not merge musicworld into it? Would there be much difference I wonder?
    Other than the occasional mention of a band name or album here, the atmoshere isn't much different.

thought about it for 30 seconds...and ummm...NO!

7. Music   -   #7
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by balamm@9 September 2003 - 19:25
    Better idea;

NO NO

Take away postcount in MW But do not touch OUR MusicWorld!

8. Music   -   #8
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    What about the other Planets.

9. Music   -   #9
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by balamm@9 September 2003 - 14:25
    Better idea;

With all due respect, the Lounge is a joke. There is nothing of substance there. At least in Musicworld, we have the occasional spammers, but mostly its about the bands and the rips. I'd be insulted to share space with the Lounge.
    Proud member of MDS

10. Music   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by Jibbler+9 September 2003 - 13:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 9 September 2003 - 13:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-balamm@9 September 2003 - 14:25
    Better idea;
    since the lounge is so slow anyway...&nbsp; Why not merge musicworld into it? Would there be much difference I wonder?
    Other than the occasional mention of a band name or album here, the atmoshere isn&#39;t much different.

With all due respect, the Lounge is a joke. There is nothing of substance there. At least in Musicworld, we have the occasional spammers, but mostly its about the bands and the rips. I&#39;d be insulted to share space with the Lounge. [/b][/quote]
    You&#39;ve missed my point. The suggestion was as rediculous and insulting as the original suggestion that started this topic.
    I believe jetge is quite active in this section of the forum ( as are a few other mods ) and I&#39;m surprised he doesn&#39;t find this equally insulting.
    Just something more to think about

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast