Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disappointed

Seems like more Rabble Rousing. There are other threads that are similar to this that pop up every other week or so... It's just pointless really.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by Shinigami@2 March 2003 - 00:03
    Seems like more Rabble Rousing. There are other threads that are similar to this that pop up every other week or so... It's just pointless really.
    I have nothing against new users. Occasional sarcasm at stupid questions, but it's normally the apples talking.

However someone joining and almost immediately saying (I paraphrase) you don't really verify your verifieds do you. Is just insulting and impertinent. Basically calling the posters of verified sigs liars.

You have to ask, are they just trying to cause tension. Why.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Well...you get what you play for.......I get the same results....at times........but in the end I have assembled quite a collection that I would not have been able to afford otherwise. I'm staying.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by McDagoWop@2 March 2003 - 01:54
    Well...you get what you play for.......I get the same results....at times........but in the end I have assembled quite a collection that I would not have been able to afford otherwise. I'm staying.
    The name is offensive.

No doubt you meant it for effect.

You are an Arse

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    If you guys are going to argue, start it in another thread please. I don't know the whole issue here but the only thing I recognize is "Wop" which I think its known to be an offensive name toward Italians but I don't know the origins of it...

edit: typo

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by Shinigami@2 March 2003 - 02:03
    If you guys are going to argue, start it in another thread please.    I don't know the whole issue here but the only thing I recognize is "Wop" which I think its known to be an offensive name toward Italians but I don't know the origins of it...

edit: typo
    It is deliberately offensive.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Okay it means "Without Papers" or so they say. May be an Urban myth and all, but I'm part Italian and raised Roman Catholic and all, so need to be insensitive right?

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Poster
    Let me put this as simply as possible. The person using the name which I object to is a prick. The name is offensive and is only designed to hurt other people. If that is the type of shite we are atracting here then we are doing something wrong.

This is a bad day for this forum.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Then again, it's like the analogy of black dudes calling themselves nigga. If dude is Italian and got pride in that then more power to him.

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    This post is not leading to positive comments, therefore it will be closed. We don't need to start another riot against each other.
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12