Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bush Is In My Town Today

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Bush is visiting Roswell NM today and i have to say that the amount of disinterest is amazing...Will Smith raised far more excitement when he visited

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Who is Bush???

Yogi

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Originally posted by vidcc@22 January 2004 - 17:50
    Bush is visiting Roswell NM today and i have to say that the amount of disinterest is amazing...Will Smith raised far more excitement when he visited
    Which is strange.

The last time Alien beings landed there, there was an almighty fuss.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

4. Lounge   -   #4
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by Biggles+22 January 2004 - 19:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Biggles @ 22 January 2004 - 19:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vidcc@22 January 2004 - 17:50
    Which is strange.

The last time Alien beings landed there, there was an almighty fuss. [/b][/quote]
    the aliens had better publicists

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    The only Bush i know is growing outside my appartment - just as boring in fact

UKMan

6. Lounge   -   #6
    mrlessk's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by vidcc@22 January 2004 - 08:50
    This also is your quote vidcc....
    "The worst pres. in the history of the USA, both internationally and economically"
    So, what is your purpose vidcc? Is it any wonder Americans are few and far between in these (KL) Forums? Starting any thread relevant to America or our American President is probably not a good idea in these particular Forums unless you yourself wish to stir up more anti-American rhetoric and hatred...which of course, you will. The left-wing, anti-American, anti-Bush bashing sentiment observed in these halls is not conducive to a civil pro-U.S. discussion that one might hope for (if you happen to be a conservative thinking American, which obviously you are neither conservative thinking nor American).
    You are certainly aware that the majority of purveyors here (like yourself) are Western European, Canadian, Australian and other countries purporting to be our friends however treating anything American as if it were the enemy and taking any opportunity in expressing their envies, making us out to be a "bully" on a world mission for dominance and aggression forgetting that our anger is defensive, stemming from the 9-11 attack. Prior to that, thanks to the lack of liberal support in Congress, our military was floundering, underpaid and vulnerable. Now, once again, under the Bush administration, the American military is second to none, able to defend it&#39;s honor under any circumstance or acts of aggesssion against it. And, with this strength, comes the ability to also protect and defend our friends around the world who may by subjected to the type of tyranny as seen under the reign of Sadaam Hussein. Our mission is not world dominance, but world peace. Only with a repeat of a World War II and America&#39;s role in it could this be proven once again to those in France, England, and all the free-world countries that enjoy the resulting freedoms that are now taken for granted.

In seeing your own homepage url (I will not give you a plug here) I see your home base is not America and therefore your objectives are quite apparent vidcc. That is, to stir up as much anti-American sentiment as you can.

Free speech is one of the things we treasure here in the U.S. and freedom is why we are at war today with those that want to oppress it. Are you, vidcc, also the enemy? Your left-wing bias is obvious in your other copious threads and if you happened to be an American you would then have the right to express your views in the upcoming elections. Another freedom enjoyed in a democratic society. If President Bush is not doing the job that the majority of Americans put him there to do, then he will be voted out. Perhaps in his place a Howard Dean for example.

The economy was already in disarray when Bush was voted in. The bubble had already burst. The downturn in the economy was inherited and simply manifested during the beginning of his administration. Something like that does not happen over night. Clinton backed down from confronting the evils of Sadaam Hussein and hundreds of thousands more Iraqi&#39;s died as a result. Except for Clinton and his administration&#39;s unwillingness to go after Sadaam Hussein here even worse to find and put Osama Bin Laden and Al Quaada out of business when they had the chance, 3000 deaths could have been avoided and 9-11 never would have occurred.

mrlessk

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    The person who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.

say no more.

yogi

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Mrlessk

I would not count myself amongst the anti-US fraternity but I would note that it was George senior that failed to go after Saddam not Clinton. Indeed it was George senior that encouraged the Shia&#39;s to rise and then stood by as they were slaughtered.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

9. Lounge   -   #9
    mrlessk's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Biggles@22 January 2004 - 11:20
    Mrlessk
    I would not count myself amongst the anti-US fraternity but I would note that it was George senior that failed to go after Saddam not Clinton. Indeed it was George senior that encouraged the Shia&#39;s to rise and then stood by as they were slaughtered.
    Thanks for that Biggles.
    My Bill Clinton time-line should have referenced a letter to him from his Congress.....here.... for clarification.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by vidcc@22 January 2004 - 12:50
    He is probably campaigning or fund raising and not official US gov business.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast