Thread: Klite Resurrection

I just "upgraded" from 2.4.3 to 2.4.8 because I had been told that the newer version included VideoLan as a preview player and that, for some reason, it made it easier to connect at much better speeds. Now I find that it doesn't have VideoLan and I'm not connecting at all . I will say this though, the people that are getting files from me are getting some good upload speeds ( over 25 Kbps). Is there a liklihood that I screwed something up when I installed this? Should I go back to 2.4.3? Thanks!!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Originally posted by sikrap@22 January 2004 - 23:37
    I just "upgraded" from 2.4.3 to 2.4.8 because I had been told that the newer version included VideoLan as a preview player and that, for some reason, it made it easier to connect at much better speeds. Now I find that it doesn't have VideoLan and I'm not connecting at all . I will say this though, the people that are getting files from me are getting some good upload speeds ( over 25 Kbps). Is there a liklihood that I screwed something up when I installed this? Should I go back to 2.4.3? Thanks!!
    some of the changes
    Changes in Kazaa Lite Resurrection 2.4.8 - 1/11/04
    *Added AVIPreview 0.26a
    *Added new start page
    *Applied UPX compression to files
    *Downgraded K-Sig to version 1.2.2 Build 5
    *Miscellaneous changes
    *Removed GSpot 2.21
    *Removed VideoLAN 0.6.2

i do not now what VideoLAN is, put it is not include in KLR. avipreview works fine if you got the codec you need...

KLR works fine for me, try to delete old reg keys and old k++ virsion befor you install. i use regcleaner for reg cleanup. for spyware try Lavasoft Ad-aware...

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Blademaster
    Get KLR 2.4.7 its got Videolan.