Thread: I Can't Believe No One Else Has This Problem

I have kazaa lite running on three computers that never had aol on them. Never had a problem. Been running Kazaa Lite since Version 2.02. I installed Kazaa lite on a friends computer, and it worked fine until AOL 9.0 optimized was installed. Also I had kazaa lite running fine on his daughter's computer with aol 6.0 and aol 8.0 installed. I upgraded aol 6.0 to 8.0 only so I could more easily use a progam to transfer email contacts and browser favorites, because they are switching to optonline, a cable internet service. After uninstalling the aols I get an error message when starting Kazaa lite. After many attempts of installing and uninstalling Kazaa lite, (even tried older versions) I get a windows error message that says cannot start program. "too many sections". I tried finding others on the net who have this problem, but it seems to me only the French, Germans and one person in a teen chat room are having this problem, with no resolutions offered I haven't already tried. Do you have any Idea? I don't. I appreciate your time. .

My friend's computers run Windows 98 and Me. One has 512mb ram and the other 256mb ram. Both are Pentium Three class 1.75V 800mhz P3 and 900mhz celeron. I've had Kazaa Lite running on one Win98 and two XP Home computers for years. My Win98 is a AMD k-6 II @ 500mhz with 384mb ram. My XP 'puters are P4s @ 2.0Ghz and 2.5Ghz. I regularly use a program called Regvac from Ray Geide (great program used it for years) and Adware 6.0 from Lavasoft. Can't figure out what's happening with Kazaa lite on my friend's 'puters. One time starting Kazaa lite on the aol 9.0 computer, I got a message this file has been altered, may be a virus. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    As you probally know Kazaa is not very AOL friendly...or the other way around. I would suggest getting the program KazzaBeGone to completly clear all traces of Kazaa, then going into the Reg and deleteing all entries of Kazaa, and then re-installing. I had a similar problem and after runing that program and clearing the entries it cleaned things up for me.

Hope I helped a bit.
    Time never lightend this burden I bear,
    You failed to see me, with empty stares,
    A book being written, still truth untold,
    Buried in lies, but now, unfolds

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    too many section error is because of your exe being changed from a virus or other things.

aol is crap and has ad/spyware any ways.

uninstall klite, defrag and reinstall klite with new registry and see if that helps.

make sure you remove the db folder and klite folder from program files before reinstall and run adaware again