Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rename To Zip

And while your getting WinZIP, go ahead and get WinRAR too since its just better

@TGD: oh well, its there

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    skelley521's Avatar puter ghost
    you need a rename program that will let you rename the file extension.
    If it is an .exe that you downloaded from K-Lite and you click on it and windows tells you that it is not a valid win32 app..........then get a app. that will rename it for you.....I use BulkRenameUtility....freeware from webattack.com......make sure you move the file to a separate folder though....it will rename all programs in the folder to .zip etc
    Then windows will recognize it as a valid zip file.....if you have Windows XP, it has its own zip utility.
    hmmmm ..so many conflicting answers in here.....makes me wonder

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Originally posted by Shinigami@1 March 2003 - 15:57
    And while your getting WinZIP, go ahead and get WinRAR too since its just better 

@TGD:  oh well, its there  
    While getting that, get the key for it too. ( Cool, my one thousand and one post.)

@skelley521 your avatar is freaky.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    wonder.......chat room or knowledge archive................hmmm

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    @ the great dude....I know....lol.....when I signed up I couldnt think of a pic...then I remembered my old web page had a few strange ones stored in it......took me awhile to remember where my page was....been a few years...lol.....I just stuck that one on there for now.....it was funny a few years ago.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12