Thread: How To Edit File Details ?

file details: title, artist, keywords, album, category, type, description.
    how do i edit this on more than just one file at the same time ?

does any one know an addon to KLR that can do this?
    or just a way to do it?

and if not why cant you do it?
    many of us got over 500 or 1000 files and it will take forever to edit them one by one. please add this if not...

old thread https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=827474

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    hey boss i forgot, but there is a program that alows to batch edit files, google for it or try the software world you will have better luck there, i can't remember for the life of me

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@23 January 2004 - 17:38
    hey boss i forgot, but there is a program that alows to batch edit files, google for it or try the software world you will have better luck there, i can't remember for the life of me
    Total Commander 32... but i need to edit file details in my kazaa lite R, thanks anyway...

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    inside klite it self you can't do multiple editing

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    yea, i have the same problem, i need to chage a lot of my Artist names, but its taking forever. SO there is no Easy solution???

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by purpleindika@28 January 2004 - 00:25
    yea, i have the same problem, i need to chage a lot of my Artist names, but its taking forever.  SO there is no Easy solution???
    yes there might be...

mp3 files are sort by name artist album ETC...
    try to move x songs to (group by artist)+(artist name)
    you can edit artist at one of your songs to get a new artist group by that name.

good luck...

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    ok your going to have to take that a little bit slower, that just confused me more. haha sorry

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    now it must be in your audio folder....

mp3 files are sort by name artist album ETC...
    try to move x songs to (group by artist)+(artist name)
    you can edit artist at one of your songs to get a new artist group by that name.

good luck...

i am running KLR so i do not know how your shared files are sorted

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    if you just need to multi edit file names i use total commander working fine.
    you can find it on k-lite, and as MUSLEMAN told me there is a way to batch edit files. ( i do not understand batch edit ) talk to MUSLEMAN he knows about it

MUSLEMAN