Thread: Digital Photographs

Poster
    Is there any way I can get negatives.

Just to be safe in case I lose the original. Perhaps in an unexpected forest fire or similar act of dog.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Listening to the Bagpipes is a fate worse than deaf

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. Lounge   -   #3
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by J'Pol@23 January 2004 - 22:03

Just to be safe in case I lose the original. Perhaps in an unexpected forest fire or similar act of dog.
    The only way I can think of doing this JP is to put it into one of those 'paint' type programs. Reverse it to a negative image. Then print it out. Any time you need a copy in the future you could scan the 'negative' back into your computer and reverse it again.

If you dont have a scanner, then please ignore the above advice.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab+23 January 2004 - 23:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 23 January 2004 - 23:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@23 January 2004 - 22:03

The only way I can think of doing this JP is to put it into one of those &#39;paint&#39; type programs. Reverse it to a negative image. Then print it out. Any time you need a copy in the future you could scan the &#39;negative&#39; back into your computer and reverse it again.

If you dont have a scanner, then please ignore the above advice. [/b][/quote]
    Bloody good thinking that.

Perhaps Jonno could help me, he is good at all that type of stuff.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    here is my very own mahical saved in time forever picture.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    without having the equiptment yourself you can take a Cd with all the images on to many photolabs and they can produce the negatives for you. It might not be too cheap so make sure you choose the pictures wisely.
    Also make sure that the images are as high a resolution. Ask the lab what format they prefer Tif, jpg. etc.
    probably be best to take the images to a dedicated lab than Boots.
    If you just have the original photo (i do know you are one of the older people in here ) take those to the same place and they can produce a neg. for you.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.