Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Broadband Connection

I am downloading as well as uploading using a broadband 500mb connection. Can anyone give me a rough idea of how long a movie should take to download. My download speed is rubbish. I have tried doing manual search and then autosearch more. Download speeds are 1.9 -5kbs.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    welcome to the club just because you have broadband does not mean you will get full speed.
    you will only get what other give.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    express98's Avatar Poster
    all depends on how many people yr connected to ,or r sharing what yr down loading eg movies take bout 40 mins if the person yr down loading from has bb if not it can takedays, the more that share the better , the more conections the better

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by Realmco@23 January 2004 - 22:10
    I am downloading as well as uploading using a broadband 500mb connection. Can anyone give me a rough idea of how long a movie should take to download. My download speed is rubbish. I have tried doing manual search and then autosearch more. Download speeds are 1.9 -5kbs.
    depends on what programs you are using

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    I am downloading as well as uploading using a broadband 500mb connection.  Can anyone give me a rough idea of how long a movie should take to download.  My download speed is rubbish.  I have tried doing manual search and then autosearch more.  Download speeds are 1.9 -5kbs.
    more sources - faster download

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    tru tru

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    I am downloading as well as uploading using a broadband 500mb connection. 
    Wow I don't think it matters as long as you connect with that speed!!!
    You don't mean 1/2 meg which at FULL steam would give you a movie of 700meg in around 3hr 20mins (I think).

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Dont use Kazaa it's crap!

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    muchspl2
    have you look into other apps like newsgroups and irc, you will never see the speeds on kazaa as you can get on those p2p programs

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I get my full speed on almost every P2p I use it just matters what kind of bandwidth is on the file u are trying to get.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast