Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox Soft-Mod Tutorial

another otion to ftping is using boxplorer
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #102
    So can i used boxplorer without having to do that game save hack thing with 007 then? Then can i start FTPing my xbox with the boxplorer then or not? hope to hear soon.

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #103
    Well first u use the hack, then load up the new menu and put in the disk which u brunt boxoporer.

let me boxplorere lets u manger ur hdd files without ftping. u got to burn it to a cd there for you need mxm (or the hack) all read loaded.

heres the good then.

With boxplorer u can just rent game put it ion u disk tray, open boxplorer then copy the contents of the cd to a spot on ur hdd and bam ur done with he rentted cd

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #104
    Poster
    Originally posted by ttttttttt@26 February 2004 - 15:00
    Well first u use the hack, then load up the new menu and put in the disk which u brunt boxoporer.

let me boxplorere lets u manger ur hdd files without ftping. u got to burn it to a cd there for you need mxm (or the hack) all read loaded.

heres the good then.

With boxplorer u can just rent game put it ion u disk tray, open boxplorer then copy the contents of the cd to a spot on ur hdd and bam ur done with he rentted cd
    Yeh I'm going to do that when I get my XBOX, I'm gonna upgrade my HDD to about 250GB and put all the games I'm playing at the time on it. The others I'll keep on my PC. B)

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #105
    Thanks i will do it when i get the stuff i need like action replay etc.

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #106
    when the mxm dashboard loads up it says msdashboard and install audio package i have already installed the audio pack but those are my only two options on the mxm dashboard what do i do from that point

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #107
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ttttttttt@26 February 2004 - 17:00
    A better app IMO to use is dvd2xbox. It copies and patches most games on the fly right to your HDD. Of course it's a bitch that you only get about 5 gigs of usable space on the stock drive but you can FTP games from your xbox to store on your PC for later use

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #108
    Originally posted by sadams33@28 February 2004 - 21:37
    when the mxm dashboard loads up it says msdashboard and install audio package i have already installed the audio pack but those are my only two options on the mxm dashboard what do i do from that point
    Have u installed any Appz or Games???? No! well theres ya answer then No u have to either insert an original/backup game then you will see that appear on the MXM menu.....or....you can FTP games and stuff from ya PC to box...create a games folder on the E drive of your box (through CuteFTP/Flash FXP...etc..) then add ya games to that..........then they will appear as a new menu item in MXM.........have fun!!!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #109
    Originally posted by namzuf9+28 February 2004 - 21:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (namzuf9 @ 28 February 2004 - 21:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ttttttttt@26 February 2004 - 17:00
    A better app IMO to use is dvd2xbox. It copies and patches most games on the fly right to your HDD. Of course it&#39;s a bitch that you only get about 5 gigs of usable space on the stock drive but you can FTP games from your xbox to store on your PC for later use [/b][/quote]
    hey so dvd2xbox better than boxplorer

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #110
    thanks for the reply slim so now i connected my crossver cable to my pc but i dont

know what my ip is or subnet or dns is they all have a 0.0.0.0 on my mxm menu please help

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast