Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Windows Xp Sp1

I have windows XP professional. I bought it a while back through the university but unfortunately about 6 months later their contract expired with microsoft so windows cant be updated. I tried one time but had to use System restore to bring everything back.

Can anyone point me to some place where I can download Service pack 1 (modified version so it doesnt check for license)

Feel free to pm me about it.

Thanks
    I.am
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Why not try using the Windows XP Key Changer, it will get you a valid key that you can use and you can also upgrade Service Packs.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Thanks for replying NightStalker.

I have tried doing that, all the keys i got through Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder didnt work. I have also tried XP Key Recoverer and Discoverer. All the keys were junk. So pretty much failed on that unless anyone can pass me some key that works through pm.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by I.am@23 January 2004 - 19:00
    Thanks for replying NightStalker.

I have tried doing that, all the keys i got through Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder didnt work. I have also tried XP Key Recoverer and Discoverer. All the keys were junk. So pretty much failed on that unless anyone can pass me some key that works through pm.
    reinstall a better copy with sp1 integrated.

Thats not in verifieds section?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    It would take forever to download on kazaa lite. Its way harder to find sources anymore. Lately, i havent found any good softwares on kazaa lite. FT Network is dying

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by I.am@24 January 2004 - 00:44
    I have windows XP professional. I bought it a while back through the university but unfortunately about 6 months later their contract expired with microsoft so windows cant be updated. I tried one time but had to use System restore to bring everything back.

Can anyone point me to some place where I can download Service pack 1 (modified version so it doesnt check for license)

Feel free to pm me about it.

Thanks
    I.am
    the best option is to download a corp version.
    Robert00000

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by I.am@23 January 2004 - 19:09
    It would take forever to download on kazaa lite. Its way harder to find sources anymore. Lately, i havent found any good softwares on kazaa lite. FT Network is dying
    Use bittorent then.

Are you still in school? Go back up there and get another working copy. We get our software for free. Your uni should never had charged you for that anyway if they had a contract with ms. We actually have to rent all our software out and then were supposed to turn it back in. But you know how that goes. I burned about 5 copies of it and they keys we get oem they dont expire.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    I think I have a working key.I also had problems downloading the upgrades from MS.All the keyes were crap, but then I found one, i think at http://www.crackheaven.com/
    Anyway, I changed my key and everything worked fine. (I have WinXP Pro too - now with SP1 )

I&#39;ll PM you the key B)

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    WinXP SP1 download links:
    -----
    Windows XP Service Pack 1 [SP1]
    Filesize: 133 MB
    -----
    -----
    Windows XP Activation Crack
    -You will need this file to successfully install the SP1 and not get this message:

[Instructions are inside the zip archive]

Credits:

- Dark Ride ... B)
    - No-one else

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by Dark Ride@23 January 2004 - 20:04
    WinXP SP1 download links:
    -----
    -----
    -----
    Windows XP Activation Crack
    -You will need this file to successfully install the SP1 and not get this message:

[Instructions are inside the zip archive]

Credits:

- Dark Ride ... B)
    - No-one else
    You might want to pm that crack instead of posting it on the forum.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast