Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Me And This Kazaa Forum Gots Problems

Poster
    the best things about the internet is the hacking sites and the free copyrighted

software and the serial numbers and guess what its all not allowed! this forum

sucks the only thing its got goin for it is there are alot of people in it...im mean i

come in here and i feel like everything i do, see or say cant be more than PG

rated lol but whatever. <all you moderaters can come in here suck my dick then

chop the shit out of this post> B)
    If time travel is possible, where are the people from the future? hmm

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Well I guess you could look at it that way but never heard of PM for a crack or S/N ?
    Or take satisfaction from helping someone like your self? Your a rebel you&#39;ll fit in fine B)

PS wrong forum

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    here is why we can&#39;t do anything of that sort. A lot of people would like to get rid of this forum, but legaly they cant. If we start doing the things you are talking about we run a high risk of be nomore. even the software makers of this forum (invision) had approched us at one point. So inorder to stay alive we resort to doing everything you are talking about in underthe table transactions.

Also this forum is far from pg. We do allow nudity, but not anything bellow the belt. We allow swaring although you might get yelled at for it.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    First of all no one is sucking your teeny weeney

Second of all...............go away&#33;

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Originally posted by shn@23 January 2004 - 23:36
    First of all no one is sucking your teeny weeney

Second of all...............go away&#33;
    OH you bad I like You

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Poster
    thats bullshit&#33; how could this forum get in trouble for sayin serials and warez links

an hacking sites when kazaa itself can download movies, music and cracked

software and god knows what else. i was reading a post someone made about

getting a keylogger an nobody was allowed to give him a link or anything i mean

wtf, and who fuck r u shn did u think of that comback post all by ur self&#33;

maybe i could see if some six yr. olds helped u type that up
    If time travel is possible, where are the people from the future? hmm

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Your allowed to give out links, serial number,cracks, and etc, but u can&#39;t post it up so any 1 can see it. You have to PM(private message)the serial number, cracks...etc, to the person.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    h1
    I don&#39;t think the fact has dawned on sky that a BBS is an oligarchy, not a democracy.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    He should also learn how to construct sentences in an orderly fashion. I bet you&#39;re like 12 years old or something. If you&#39;re a grown man, you should be ashamed. My niece could string a sentence up better than that drivel.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    He/She is just a dumb ass trying to gain frivolous attention from their fellow peers by starting miscellaneous pointless topics such as this and wasting thread...

Anybody with common sense would know that the any crack request or fulfillments can be done discreetly without posting it all out in the open. You dont know who might stumble on this forum and see crack links posted publicy, next thing you know the forum is shutdown because people like that.

Wtf, rules are rules...........you dont like it? Post crack links on your own forum.

Lol........good luck on getting members though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast