Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Can't Uninstall This Program?

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Originally posted by ninjamonkey@23 January 2004 - 23:21
    why no backups?
    Ive ran this program for two years never had a problemno just my humble opinion . If I 'm deleting something I dont it want right? I format and reinstall every 6 months so I like living Dangerously

Spelling

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Nija thats why I love having 10 people repliy to my problems its neat the angles you get to solve a problem,. Different ideas to the same end . Got to love it

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Well, I suggest you'd try Norton Cleansweep. I use it always to uninstall programs and in my humble opinion it works great. It analyses the whole program and deletes just about everything that is part of the program. The parts that it doesn't or can't delete are most of the time safe to be removed manually. Try it you it might work for you.

Greetz, D!mensio_x.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Originally posted by D!mensio_x@24 January 2004 - 12:24
    Well, I suggest you'd try Norton Cleansweep. I use it always to uninstall programs and in my humble opinion it works great. It analyses the whole program and deletes just about everything that is part of the program. The parts that it doesn't or can't delete are most of the time safe to be removed manually. Try it you it might work for you.

Greetz, D!mensio_x.
    Yea norton systems works is a great program also . Many people forget you can run it from the cd no need to install

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12