Thread: Al Qaeda

Poster
    It is reported that the US Government are discussing new, novel ways to minimize the threat from Al Qaeda worldwide. It was suggested that one solution may be to take anyone suspected of being part of this organization and strike them sharply on the head with a large mallet. However it was decided that this would probably just drive them underground.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Attacking a country with no connections to al qaeda is apparently an idea they're considering also.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by J'Pol@29 January 2004 - 23:41
    It is reported that the US Government are discussing new, novel ways to minimize the threat from Al Qaeda worldwide. It was suggested that one solution may be to take anyone suspected of being part of this organization and strike them sharply on the head with a large mallet. However it was decided that this would probably just drive them underground.
    clever

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Whack-A-Mole

Perhaps this should have been in funny stuff?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Lounge   -   #5
    FatBastard
    Originally posted by Busyman@30 January 2004 - 11:22
    Perhaps this should have been in funny stuff?
    You think he's joking then?