Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Post Ur Aquamark Results

Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    well, it seems that i cant get above 27,000. i tried to OC my card, but the Radeon VPU recovery comes up and resets my card. i guess its locked.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #82
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    haha holy shit that music is fucking halarious ...theres a yodel in there but to high for me haha
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

3. Software & Hardware   -   #83
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@2 March 2004 - 22:53
    haha holy shit that music is fucking halarious ...theres a yodel in there but to high for me haha
    what u talking about?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #84
    Originally posted by Mïcrösöül°V³@2 March 2004 - 19:48
    well, it seems that i cant get above 27,000. i tried to OC my card, but the Radeon VPU recovery comes up and resets my card. i guess its locked.
    If you install the Omega driver set you can overclock with ease!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #85
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    Originally posted by adamp2p+2 March 2004 - 22:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (adamp2p @ 2 March 2004 - 22:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mïcrösöül°V³@2 March 2004 - 19:48
    If you install the Omega driver set you can overclock with ease&#33; [/b][/quote]
    explain further please

6. Software & Hardware   -   #86
    Originally posted by Mïcrösöül°V³+2 March 2004 - 21:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mïcrösöül°V³ @ 2 March 2004 - 21:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by adamp2p@2 March 2004 - 22:46
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mïcrösöül°V³
    @2 March 2004 - 19:48

If you install the Omega driver set you can overclock with ease&#33;
    explain further please [/b][/quote]
    Okay.

(11/09/03)

The Omega Drivers have been recognized by ATI as the best moddeed drivers in the internet&#33;&#33;&#33;

Here is a quote from Terry Makedon when he was interviewed by a German Magazine:

"ATI supports the enthusiast community wholly. Omega Drivers are in fact a good example of ATI’s user community at its best. What they are in principle are CATALYST drivers with different settings enabled via registry keys and other such methods. This provides users an alternative to ATI’s CATALYST default settings. While there are a few different modification drivers out in the community our relationship with the creator of the Omega Drivers is of the highest working standard. The author of these drivers is part of the CATALYST beta driver testing team, and also in direct contact with ATI. In fact we would go so far as to say that if a user chooses to go the mod driver route, they go with the Omega Drivers."

Many thanks to ATI and their support team for this honor&#33;
    Download them here

BUT READ THE READ ME FISRT&#33;

7. Software & Hardware   -   #87
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    the omega drivers are much better than the AIT defaults.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789