Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Majority Rules

being someone else?

Why? dont u like yourself?

I have never understood why people sometimes sit behind a glowing computer screen and get online and suddenly because of the anonimity factor decide to have so many several different personas....I know of a guy who pretends to be a lesbian and goes into gay chat rooms..why?...and people will just suddenly try to flame and stuff just to try to get a fight started..mostly out of boredom or some sense of power?....

I try to be as true to myself as i can in this enviroment for just the same reason anonimity..i can feel free to be me......

Now that said a certain amount of role-playing can be fun...I play/run a role-playing game every weekend and it is a good form of escapism....but everyone involved knows that u r pretending...

as far as bandwagon stuff...I certainly try to be true to me...as far as big women..some i like some i dont...some can have a very sexual nature that is so erotic it transcends any misconcieved notions i might have about weight...

we all have flaws and great strenghts....knowing both and accepting both is what its all about..

ED

2. Lounge   -   #32
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ZeroTolerance@24 January 2004 - 21:23
    It seems that everybody hopping on the bandwagon and playing follow the leader and not speaking their minds and what they really want to say,if somebody say they like fat girls i bet half of you will say i like big girls too, but anyways dont let other people change you and your values that you take for granted.
    What in the hell you talking about ZeroTolerance?I have always liked Big Girls.

http://www.chubbyland.com/main.html

I go there at least 3 times a day.So I do not know what your Problem is.

I know how to handle a FatAss.Have had a few in my time.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    ew fat girls

4. Lounge   -   #34
    DIVERSITY IS NOT WHAT HELPS THE WORLD ITS UNITY GET THAT THROUGHT YOUR HEADS!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234