Thread: How To Change My Ip Adress ?

Poster
    I got banned on a forum becouse I spoke about the PS2 BIOS,and I didn't know that it's not allowed.

Is there a progy that could help me change my IP adress so I can access the board.I know about: Tools->Internet Options->Connection->LAN ... etc, but I tought there is maybe a progy that makes it more simple and maybe can search for usefull working IPs

Regards,
    - Dark Ride B)

P.S.

If this belongs to "Internet World", please move it there ...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    The best thing I can think of to do is to set up a proxy.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Most of theese dont even work. I dont know why its pinned topix.

https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=61101

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    unless of course, you have a dynamic IP, whereas you would just disconnect from the internet for an hour (or so) renconnect and hope your IP's changed

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by AndrewBarker@24 January 2004 - 21:35
    unless of course, you have a dynamic IP, whereas you would just disconnect from the internet for an hour (or so) renconnect and hope your IP's changed
    Probably switch the cable modem off. and turn it back after a while.

Otherwise you can use proxies to connect.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by Dark Ride@24 January 2004 - 19:15
    I got banned on a forum becouse I spoke about the PS2 BIOS,and I didn&#39;t know that it&#39;s not allowed.

Is there a progy that could help me change my IP adress so I can access the board.I know about: Tools->Internet Options->Connection->LAN ... etc, but I tought there is maybe a progy that makes it more simple and maybe can search for usefull working IPs

Regards,
    - Dark Ride B)

P.S.

If this belongs to "Internet World", please move it there ...
    what kind of internet connection u have?

if it&#39;s 56k then dont worry about it, ur ip changes everytime u log in

cable/adsl/dsl, in windows 2000/xp, go to start - run - type "cmd" without quotes - in the dos window type "ipconfig /release" without quote, then unplug ur modem, wait 10-15 seconds, plug it back, type "ipconfig /renew" in the dos box again u should get a new ip.

if you have a router has the virtual mac function: just change the mac address then do the "release" and "renew" thing, no need to unplug the modem

i hope this is clear nuff

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    I have a 56k modem (and of course dynamic IP)

I hope it&#39;ll work.Couse sometimes my don&#39;t changes for a few days. Maybe becouse I&#39;m online most of the time jk

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    h1
    7thElement or Error403 could just have banned the first one or two numbers in your IP octet. In that case, you&#39;re fucked.