I've heard from other forums that the speeds on this are amazing... min 25KB/Sec. I just wanted to know if anyone else has tried it out and if so your thoughts...
No File Too Big
Unlimited File Space
• Use FolderShare to store as many files as you wish.
• You are only limited by the size of your computer's hard drive.
Unlimited File Transfers
• You and your colleagues can transfer as many files as you wish.
• No file type restrictions.
• No special file management interface - Access your files the way you are used to (ie: C drive, Windows Explorer, Network drive).
• The FolderShare program works behind the scenes monitoring your file system for changed files. Once a changed file is detected, FolderShare replicates the file to all connected servers or desktops.
Secure and Trustworthy
Secure Business Networking
• Collaborate with your vendors and customers in a secure, easy-to-use environment.
• No more emailing changed files back and forth - FolderShare allows you to automatically exchange new information and updates to existing files in a common Library that resides on every project member's computer.
• No matter how many office locations, you can now keep common company files in-sync over a secure FolderShare generated Virtual Private Network. FolderShare's easy-to-use technology replaces cumbersome single file-server solutions.
Encrypted B2B Transfers
• All file transfers are encrypted by AES using 256 bit keys. Clients are authenticated via RSA key certificates. For companies looking for an encrypted, authenticated VPN file transfer solution, FolderShare is the perfect match.
Downloads Automatically Resume
• The FolderShare application automatically resumes interupted file transfers.
• Queue a file once - no more checking to see if a file has come back online.
Only Transfers Changed Sections of Files
• If a file is changed, FolderShare will only transfer the changed portion to your computer. ie: Assume 1 megabyte out of a 75 megabyte CAD project or database changes, only the changed 1 megabyte is sent to all connected computers.
• Speeds up transfers and saves bandwidth.