Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ps2 Not Workin

Hey,
    for some reason my PS2 is not working, its a modded PS2 and has been working fine, i played it yesterday but when I went to play it today the game just doesnt load. Ive been trying for hours reseting nothing works. Its a messiah 2 mod chip.

2. Games   -   #2
    how longs it been modded?

3. Games   -   #3
    not long 6 months tops

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by shoutman@25 January 2004 - 09:51
    Hey,
    for some reason my PS2 is not working, its a modded PS2 and has been working fine, i played it yesterday but when I went to play it today the game just doesnt load. Ive been trying for hours reseting nothing works. Its a messiah 2 mod chip.
    your you getting the DRE error?

5. Games   -   #5
    whats the DRE error?

6. Games   -   #6
    Debaser
    "Disc read error"

7. Games   -   #7
    nsane's Avatar .
    i read an article in gamepro that if you are having disc read errors, to put 2 pieces of scotch (clear) tape on the top of the disc on 2 sides of the hole in the center of the disc, kinda looks like an H

example: |O|

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by nsane@27 January 2004 - 21:56
    i read an article in gamepro that if you are having disc read errors, to put 2 pieces of scotch (clear) tape on the top of the disc on 2 sides of the hole in the center of the disc, kinda looks like an H

thanks ill try it, just gotta get me some scotch tape

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by shoutman+28 January 2004 - 02:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shoutman &#064; 28 January 2004 - 02:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nsane@27 January 2004 - 21:56

thanks ill try it, just gotta get me some scotch tape [/b][/quote]
    that is only for the blue discs its because the blue disc weighs less than the dvd disc&#39;s. as for dre error therees a great guide posted yesterday i think or just search google for ps2 dre guide

btw not to bring you down but eventually the laser in your ps2 is going to die and you will have to replace it for &#036;100 id recomend after when your laser dies just to but the psx or latest version for ps2 and heres the link to a good dre guide ..

10. Games   -   #10
    What&#39;s exatly happening??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast