Thread: Web Site Submission

Free Submission 2000

Free Submission 2000 is an easy and fast web site submission, which
    will submit your web site into the biggest search engines on the net in
    minutes. This program allows you to write your site information one
    time (while you are offline) and to submit it automatically to the
    selected search engine.

In this beta version, it support over 32 engines Including MSN,
    Infoseek, Alta Vista, Lycos, WebCrawler, HotBot, Excite, and Google.

Free Submission 2000 guarantees not to gather or resell any information
    that you submit.

http://www.simtel.net/product.php?id...eID=simtel.net

Anyone tried this ?

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    nsane's Avatar .
    ill try it, i use addweb atm

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    TRshady
    I believe the most efficient way is to simply go to the engines you want to appear in and submit directly, but I'd like to know how this one fares.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    well i tried it and...

it works for at least 5 search engines. you have to fill in the info, select which engines you submit to and press submit. while submitting it shows a frame with the last search engines' submission thank you page. unfortunatly for most search engines it just show an error page or the main page of the site.
    you dont know which sites worked or not or how many, you just have to count the thank you pages and/or the emails you get saying you sucessfully submitted.

its needs a lot of work before it actually sucessfully submits to all the search engines, yet it submitted to a few including google, sucessfully.

//BTW: the developers site is nowhere to be found..

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    AddWeb WebSite Promoter 6.21

AddWeb submits to 700,000+ Engines and directories, updated and maintained on a regular basis. Boost your position by analyzing your web pages and comparing them to statistics from thousands of top ranking web pages. Optimize your pages and create doorway pages with position-boosting code to get maximum results. Automated Rules Checking to keep you from accidentally spamming the search engines. Intelligent submission engine with artificial intelligence that allows AddWeb to submit to all search engines. Additional features include features to track your ranking and link popularity, and a built-in link exchachnge system.

Site and Download

Go to A*N*D*R* for the fix Rated 5 stars webattack and users reviews.

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    {P}{S}{Y}{C}{O}
    I have heard submitting them isn't all that great

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    Originally posted by sharedholder@1 February 2004 - 22:01
    Go to A*N*D*R* for the fix Rated 5 stars webattack and users reviews.
    to anyone: the latest on 'the site' is v6.20 and that produces illegal codes, and ive gotten this error mess with: my ip adres and it also tells me i shouldnt do criminal acts again. ok

plz pm me a link to a working... thx in advance

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    Originally posted by Mavol+2 February 2004 - 21:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mavol @ 2 February 2004 - 21:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@1 February 2004 - 22:01
    Go to A*N*D*R* for the fix&nbsp; Rated 5 stars webattack and users reviews.
    to anyone: the latest on &#39;the site&#39; is v6.20 and that produces illegal codes, and ive gotten this error mess with: my ip adres and it also tells me i shouldnt do criminal acts again. ok

plz pm me a link to a working... thx in advance [/b][/quote]
    Go to A*N*D*R* forums , a retail version its already there.

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #9
    Originally posted by sharedholder@2 February 2004 - 23:48
    Go to A*N*D*R* forums , a retail version its already there.
    damn&#33; plz pm or mail me cause i only found one post and the dl links were out.

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #10
    TRshady
    Dont use these programs unless your submitting to only search engines you know and trust&#33;. I used addweb pro to submit to thousands of search engines, and expectedly .... I&#39;m getting over 20spam mails a day .... forcing me to create a new email account. Just letting you know it really isn&#39;t worth it, lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast